chapter 28 :" butterflies and blushes..."

Sana was standing infront of his room....her heart beating fast...the whole night she thought about what would she say to him...she practiced in her mind a thousand times...but all the words mixed up in her mind right now...she gulped the saliva to moisten her dry throat and was about to knock on the door when the door opened with a thud....and Sidhart came out he was probably going out cz he was dressed his hair set...he went passed her without even looking at her ...like she didn't exist...Sana wanted to call him but she couldn't muster up the courage ....as he left ...she suddenly broke from the trance.Her heart hurt a little but she overcame the feeling ...

Sana:"Haye Raba ...is ne to mere ko aek baar dekha bhi nahi...Shit ab pura din iska wait krna pare ga..."

The day passed and at night she asked Rita ji to go to sleep early as she will wait for him and serve him dinner...she even made a salad for him..she cut the tomatoes in the form of a smile...and put a sticky note of I am sorry written on it...in case she again fails to adress him...she sat on the living room couch put on the t.v and waited for him to return
She was almost going into sleep when she heard the door being opened...she stood up immediately..

Sid had come back...As he entered the living room He saw her standing in the middle looking at him with a friendly smile on his face...
Frustrating expressions came on his face...
He turned towards the stairs to go to his room...
Whie she called him

Sana:"Hi" she said a little loud so that he couldn't ignore her
Automatically his feet stopped on the the first stair...but he didn't turn...
"Aj ane m der ker di" she just blurted out whatever came to her mind ...she wanted to make small talk first...just to break the ice or rather the ice berg...

Sidhart looked at the clock which was striking 9 30p.m it was a bit earlier than he usually would come back ...Sana also looked in the direction he was looking and when she saw the time..she got really embarrassed "Oo sana...tu ne aek baat boli wo bhi ghalat." She thought but as she turned back towards him he was gone...

"Kiya cheez ha yaar ye...phir se ignore ker ke chala gaya?..koi na sana himat rakh...akher kab tak ignore kare ga?" She laughed at her thought
She went to the kitchen to make rotis for him...she made the rotis and waited but he was taking longer than usual...she knew he was deliberately delaying so that she goes back to her room...but she was stubborn too...she waited for him ...after 15 more minutes he finally came back ....

She was standing by the kitchen counter...he entered and sat on the dinning table completely ignoring her....
"Aaj din kesa gaya?"she asked enthusiastically.....
No reply

"Sidhart m ne kuch pucha ha tere se "
Her patience decreasing with each passing minute....
Still no reply but its okay uska banta ha she thought....jo ghalti ki ha uske liye apna ego side pe rakhna pare to bhi koi bari baat nahi ha...

"Acha to baat nahi kare ga...tu ne soch liya ha? Fully Ignore?" She said with a smile
While he was eating with full concentration as it was the most imp thing in the world...

Sana:"Acha ho gai ghalti...I am sorry...plz maaf ker de"
His hand stopped just for a moment...but then he resumed eating his dinner...Sana noticed that and a smile came on her face...it means she was going right...

He finished eating and was washing his hands in the sink where she was standing...they both were now standing in such a way that Sid was washing his hands nd Sana was standing close by but her back was against the slab so she was facing towards him...

In the end he threw some splashes of water on his face all the while ignoring her...

She once said to him tere pe ghusa bilkul suit nahi krta but she had to admit she was wrong...he looked really hot while being angry...
Sana:"uff...sana tu ye kiya soch rahi ha..just focus on what u have to say"a blush crept up her cheek.