chap 20#"The Wrong perception..."

Sana:"Maa ....maaa...."she was running down the stairs with a smile

"han meri jan....kiya hua" Rita ji replied to her from the kitchen.

"Apko pta ha wo jo bili ha naa usne itne cute babies diye hn...bikul chote se hn...unki eyes bhi closed hn...wo stairs ke neeche ao m apko dikhati hn..." a week had passed and now she had adjusted completely in the house..everyday she would find a new project to work on...kabhi mali ke sath garden m plants lagati thi...kabhi Rita ji ke sath kitchen m cooking sekhti thi...aor kabhi gher ki setting krti thi...aesa lagta tha jese wo humesha se yahen reh rahi ho...Rita ji was extremely happy to have her around...she had been living alone for many years...now she had company in the form of Shehnaaz...she loved her like her own child...Shehnaaz too became attached to her...it was because of her love that she didn't miss her family even for a single day...She would still aviod Sidharth...but he would be out most of the times...and would come back by night only to sleep for a few hours...to unka milna itna hota nahi tha.

"bacha I am making breakfast for Sidharth...agr late ho gaya to wo bna khaye nikal jaye ga...wo naashta ker le phir m ati hn tere sath okay"
Upon hearing his name all her excitement vanished..."apko na bus uski hi parwa ha meri nahi...she protested and turned to leave...
She was about to leave the kitchen when Sidhart entered at the same time...he was wearing a blue teashirt and blue jeans his casual outfit....but he was looking handsome as alwas...wo kuch bhi pehn le us per jachta tha...

"kiya hua mun kun saraya hua ha subah subah?" He asked his mom... because he knew she wouldn't reply.

"kuch nahi bhai...wo bili ne bache diye hn to isko mujhe dikhane the...m ne bola thora ruk ja...sidhart ke liye nashta bna ln fir dekh ln gi...bus isi baat pe mood off ker liya"

Sid looked at her...she looked in the other direction...
"chal mein chalta hn tere sath...mujhe dikha de..." he gave her a friendly offer... despite the misunderstandings he couldn't see her upset that's the one thing he had no control over.

"Maa jab ap free ho jao mujhe bta dena m apne room m hn..."she totally ignored his offer and went stomping back to her room.

He felt a pang of hurt in his chest but the next moment he shook his head and  smiled...

tere se itna chirti kun ha?"Rita ji asked putting the mug of black coffee infront him....

"Kunke ye apne "lagne" pe chalti ha" he emphasized on the word lagne.

"tu kahe to m baat karun usse"she wanted them to get along she knew sana was the sweetest person she had ever met...but her behaviour towards her son was surprisingly harsh and she wanted that to change.
"are nahi rehne do...wo aor dimagh sarae gi..." he took just a sip of his coffee and stood up.

Acha m ab chalta hn
"Are nashta to krta ja "

"nahi man nahi ha." And he left
Rita  felt bad for her son..."ab pta nahi pura din kuch khaye ga bhi ke nahi..."
                 🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Sidharth took the decision of not getting arrested and complete his mission...but it wasn't easy at all...he had no help ...and all the benefits of being a police officer were also snatched from him...he was just a normal citizen with no privileges...he usually would simply just barge into places by just showing his card.. and the guards would  salute him and let him go...but now he had to use different tactics...he had to be alert all the time because he was on the run from both the police andd the criminals at the same time...thats why the things that would normally take him a few hours to do....were now taking days...per haar manna Sidharth Shukla ki dictionary m nahi tha....na hi dar jana...he would bravely go into places jahan bare bare police wale group m jane se bhi darte the....he had just one mission ...to free the country from a parasite like Rustam...apr uske liye wo kisi bhi had tak jane ke liye ready tha...
.............................................
He came back late at night and was very tired...