Chap#11:"she got irritated instead..."

Sana was going to the local library...smiling at those idiot policemen...

"ye police wale kisi kam ke nahi hote inko bewaqoof banana kitna easy hota ha..." she was walking lost in her own thoughts when a black land cruiser crossed her and stopped besides her...the glass slid down and she could see Sidhart...he was wearing black shades...his beard was a bit grown...his expressions serious ...he looked angry her eyes strayed from his face to his muscular hand holding the steering wheel...he was looking hot...wait what was she thinking snap out of it sana spending time with komal wasn't doing her any good she thought.

She was surprised how did he know where she was? But she snapped nout of her awe ...whatever he could play james bond all he wanted she is not going to fall for any of this...she ignored him and resumed walking.

"gari mein betho...I want to talk to you" she heard his voice from behind  his tone serious for a moment she halted but then kept walking she wasn't afraid of him and he was no one to boss her around like that.

"Mujhe koi baat nahi krni leave me alone"she shouted still walking.

This irritated the hell out of him...if there was any patience in him that girl had drained every ounce of it in the past few days... with one swift action he came out of the car...sana tried to run but she couldn't as sid held her arm and turned her towards him.

"Ye kiya badtameezi ha leave me" she tried to free her arm from his death grip.

"badtameezi wo ha jo tum ker rahi ho itne dino se...why are you not letting the police men do their duty?" He came to the point his voice still softer than he wanted it to be. Nomatter how angry he was he couldn't bring himself to shout at her.

"Mujhe un nalle police walon ki zarurat nahi ha...jo mujhe follow nahi ker sakte wo mujhe protect kiya karen ge ? and I don't need any protection kahen ki maharani nahi hun jo gaurds leti phirun... so please let me live an ordinary life." She said what was in her mind. She wasn't going to get scared from those intimating eyes of his. And even if her heart was beating fast right now and her throat was becoming dry she wasn't letting it show on her face. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction she thought.

Sid raised an eyebrow at her choice of words.

"Tumhn pta ha tum kitni bari ghadhi ho?...your life is in danger...do u get that?" He snapped his voice louder this time ... making her scared... her eyes widened a bit and then he realised he had to tell her about the danger loaming over her head that's the only way she will cooperate.

And he told her briefly about Rustam and his plan to kidnap her...
For a moment sana got scared hearing that but the next moment she came back in her zone...the man standing Infront of her had done nothing to gain her trust instead he had done the opposite...her life had become a mess due to his false promises...how can she believe a word coming out of that handsome mouth of his.

"I don't believe you ...you made that all up...tum ye sab is liye ker rahe ho take mein ye baat bhul jaun ke tumhari waja se Harman ki death hui thi...aor tumhn maaf ker dun" she had issues trusting police officers she was sure whatever came out of their mouths was a lie.

Sid couldn't believe how can someone even think like that...kiya thi ye larki...isko akher problem kiya ha life mein...kun ye normal logon ki tarhan baat ko aek baar mein nahi samjhti...he let out a deep breath and then stated:

"meri baat ghor se suno...agr tumhn lagta ha ke meri waja se Harman ki death hui to acha ha...tum wohi soch ke jio...mujhe is se koi farq nahi parta ha...aor tumhn kiya lagta ha ke mere pass itna faltu time ha ke mein ye sab baqwas bina matlab karun ga?"

Sana just shrugged her shoulders:"Mujhe kiya pta...mein tumhare bare mein itna nahi sochti...wese shakal se to beekar hi lagte ho" she said that to irritate him more.