"Vulnerabilities"

A few months ago she would have never imagined even in her wildest dreams that she would fall for the guy she hated the most ...but now she was head over heals in love with him...a week had past since the terrace incident and still she wasn't able to get over that intoxicating moment her heart beat would raise thinking about it...how close they were...how perfect it felt...she was also not able to stop thinking about him...her day would start with his thought and she would go to sleep with him on her mind.

Sidharth was the same though...kind caring and protective...after that one kiss he did try to get physically close to her again... although he could if he wanted too but he had promised his father he would protect her and that their marriage was just a paper marriage...so he wanted to respect that.He didn't want him to think that he took advantage of his daughter in any sort of way.

She was sitting in the t.v lounge watching tv...and she would glance on the wall clock every 5 minutes...as he wasn't home yet... although she knew he wouldn't come back home before 9 but she couldn't help but get worried...
Today he came back late as he entered she smiled at him.... hiding the anxious expressions that were on her face just a few seconds ago...he smiled back.

"So how was your day?" He asked as he started to take off his shoes.

"Bht acha ...subah subah mama papa se baat jo ho gai...phir aaj maa ke sath kitchen mein rahi...aor Sargun di bhi ayi thn...acha ab tu ja ker change ker le...m khana nikalti hn....fir tu mujhe apne din ke bare me batana..."

As he came back to the kitchen she was making rotis for him...
He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and wispered in her ear..
"To kiya keh rahi thi tu?" was his queue to ask her to speak as he loved to hear her voice...it would calm him down in an instant...it had become their thing every day he would come back from work he would sit besides him and talk to him while he would just listen to her while having dinner...it would be the best time of the day for him....after hustling for the whole day... dealing with criminals and gangsters...and collecting evidence...and all sorts of dangerous work this would be the time when he could also feel like a normal human being ... spending time with someone who cared.

Her heart started to beat fast....now matter how many times they touched...she got breathless everytime he touched her...and she couldn't stop her heart from fluttering..."mein ne to apne din ka bta diya...ab tu bta...tera din kesa raha..." She couldn't tell him that it was difficult for her to utter a word when he was standing this close...

"My day just got better..." He snuggled in her neck...his arms still wrapped around her waist...

She smiled..."yaar tu itna kaam kun bolta ha ...humesha mein hi bolti rehti hn..."

"Kunke mujhe tujhe sunna acha lagta ha is liye"

Her smile got wider..."per mujhe bhi tujhe sunna acha lagta ha naa..."

He smiled with closed eyes but said nothing...she smelled like lavenders and honey and it used to calm him down so much that his eyes were starting to close...

She closed the stove:" chal khana kha le"

They both sat at the dinning table ...he ate while she talked to him...after dinner he requested her to make coffee for him ..and instead of one she made two as she wanted to talk to him.she went and sat besides him on the sofa...

"Sidharth aek baat bolun?

"Han bol na meri jan?"

"Tu jab bhi baher jata ha naa to tere wapis ane tak mujhe teri chinta rehti ha....and it kills me ....mein ne socha maa se puchu ke wo kese itni normal rehti hn lekin fir mujhe khayal aya ke wo to hn hi itni strong ...per mein unke jitni strong nahi hn...jin logon se mein oyar karti hn naa...unke jism per aek kharoch bhi mujh se bardast nahi hoti...to mein bus yahi sochti rehti hn ke agr tujhe kuch ho gaya to mein kese gi paun gi...."
She told him the thoughts that were disturbing him all this time...she couldn't ask him to stop whatever he was doing because she knew it was his job and it mattered to him but she also couldn't stop worrying...