Chapter 45- Mission SPGW

After we had lunch, we lounged on the sofa, watching 'Impractical Jokers.' Aarold was sitting on the other side of me, texting someone.

"Who is it?" I asked Aarold.

"No one," he said, a blush forming on his face.

"Tell me!"

"Did you tell me that you both kissed? No. So I am not telling you anything," Aarold replied with a huff.

"Fine! I think I'll have to find it on my own," I shrugged.

"Whatever," he mumbled.

"Hey, guys!" I heard a familiar voice.

"What the heck are they doing here?" Ryder mumbled. The whole group slowly entered Ryder's house. Syd, Andrew, Zach, Caleb, and Dylan.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I asked them as they took their seat. Some on the floor and some on the sofa.

"Chilling," Dylan said. Everyone started chatting about stuff.

"Lia. Can we talk?" Andrew asked from beside me.

"Go on," I replied.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have stopped you both. I was just concerned for you. It's new. Seeing you kissing my friends. It's weird," he said, sighing at the end.

"It's okay. Just don't do that again," I smiled.

"Wanna go up to my room?" Ryder whispered in my ear, understanding that I was bored. I nodded in response and we both quietly left the room. No one noticed because all of them were engrossed in the movie.

"So... What do you wanna do?" Ryder asked, plopping down on his bed.

"Your room is messy!" I said, looking around at the clothes and other stuff lying around.

"I like it messy," he replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"C'mere," he said, stretching his hands. I went near him and his lips instantly placed on mine.

"God! I wanted to do that for so long!" he whispered and I giggled.

He kissed me deeper.

How many more girls would he have done this with on his bed?

I frowned at the thought and pulled away.

"What happened Rory?" he asked with a concerned look.

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"It's just... how many girls... have-" he cut me off mid-way, kissing my lips.

"Done this with, in my bedroom? None," he replied and I smiled internally.

"I have never liked anyone this much baby," he said. The nickname made me feel things.

"You like the new nickname, huh?" Ryder smirked.

"Very much Ry," I replied.

"I like it too," he replied, pulling me into another kiss.

"So what do you wanna do?" he asked again.

"Chess!" I exclaimed, jumping in his lap.

"Don't... do that," he said.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Jump on my lap," he replied. I knew why he told me not to do that but I acted innocent

"Why?" I asked innocently, moving my hand in his hair.