Chapter 19- Nerd

"Wake up Aury! We're gonna be late again!" Andy shouts, shaking my body. God that boy has a fetish for reaching school before time and not on time. This fetish is really annoying, especially when I am up late to complete the irritating assignments.

"Ughh! Fine!" I quickly wake up. I take my time showering and feeling the warmth of the water pouring from above me. I put on a cute red top with small white flowers and ripped black jeans.

I quickly had breakfast and within no time, Andy and I reached school. We were a little late than usual, thus Syd and Zachy weren't present so I headed to class.

Unfortunately, my first class was English which meant I had to deal with Aarold.That sickening bastard will keep calling me bebê which is really frustrating. Like since that party, he only calls me that. Oh God! Why me? I saw him enter the classroom. 

3...

2...

1. And there it goes...

"Hey, bebê!"

"Hey! Please stop calling me that."

"Never!" With that, Aarold started laughing seeing my scrunched up face and took a seat beside me.

Soon the class got over with him irritating me while I was trying to do the questions Mr. Jones had given. The key word being 'trying'. Then I had AP Physics and then AP Chemistry. I was relieved that Syd and Zach would be with me instead of those 2 new lads in Physics while Chemistry would have Cole. Cole and I are lab partners so I always await Chemistry. You see, both kinda chemistries. 

Physics was just the same and we did a few numericals and Chemistry was good. Before I knew it was lunchtime. I was early today because Mr. Jenkins, our Chemistry proffessor, apparently had a change of heart and allowed us to leave early. Like that is so unexpected, seeing every time he disperses the class way after the bell rings. Well maybe it's just a couple of minutes but come on, that's like 1/30 th of our lunchtime gone. I make my way thrugh the maze like hallways which still can confuse me at times. I reached the cafetaria to see only  a few students which included 2 of the peope who never fail to MAKE MY DAY. They seemed to be in a deep conversation.

Ryder's POV

It was bad seeing Rory hurt so much yesterday. I felt like the most idiotic person. I know it wasn't my fault but I couldn't help it but blame it on me. And today, I hadn't seen her till the lunch break. The first few classes went smoothly with me not paying attention, and the teachers not giving a shit. The teachers do give a shit but I don't give a shit about the shit they give. Anyways, I had History and Mrs. Hiddleson always let's us go early. I don't actually know the reason why.

As the bell rang, I quickly went to the cafeteria. I saw Andrew waving towards me from the corner. Maybe he got lucky too cause I have never seen him early.

"Hey Drew!"

"Hey Ryder! Thank you!"

"For..." I trailed off not knowing the reason for such a thank you.

"For saving Aury and being there for her. It means a lot, you know. I wasn't there for her when she needed me. She could have been raped. You were there when I wasn't. I don't even know if she was gonna tell me or not. It was Sydney who called me so I went there otherwise I wouldn't have known what happened at all. I am such an idiotic brother. Can't even save my little sister from the evils out there. I told her not to drink that night but you know how stubborn she can be. I hate James for doing that but even he had a reason f-"

"Why the fuck would he have a reason for doing that to Rory? That boy's insane and you think he did that because of a shitty reason. There is no explanation for almost raping a girl. For god's sake Andrew," I said frustrated at his thoughts. I haven't found James since yesterday otherwise I would have killed that bastard for doing such a thing. I may be a player but I don't go on having sex with girls without their permission. That's fucking insanity!