41/❤︎ᴀɴɢʀʏ ᴡɪғᴇʏ❤︎

Alessandro's POV:-

Alessandro's POV:-

Love is such a troublesome thing, one time it will make you feel like you are at the top of the world, and the next moment you will start to think if it's real or not. I can take my own example because I am the same person who used to think that love is a waste of time but now anyone can see the lovesick look I wear every time I glance at my beloved wife. Just like at this moment, like a creepy person I am looking at my wife who is sleeping peacefully while laying her head on my bicep as if it's a pillow for her to rest. Although I don't mind being her pillow but I want to squish her chubby cheeks so badly that my hands have started to itch.

I wanted to spend another day in the cabin but both of us have our companies to run so I didn't tell her about my feeling. It's alright we can come here some other time. Suddenly, my phone starts ringing bringing my attention back from my sleeping wife. I take out the phone from my pant's pocket with a little difficulty not wanting to wake up Anhuphama. I look at the caller ID to see that Marco is calling me.

"Thank God finally you have picked up my call bro." That's the first thing I hear after picking Marco's call.

"Why are you sounding like a dying whale Marco? And if I remember correctly then I told you earlier that I would be unavailable for some days then why the hell did you call me non-stop?" I ask while wrapping my arms around Anhuphama who has finally decided to leave my biceps alone. Thankfully she doesn't wake up instead she snuggles close to my chest.

"I know that bro but I can not wait for you to come back here. Because I am in dying need to know about Riya's whereabouts." He says while sounding really stressed. He doesn't know that Miss Ganguly has gone back to India and I am intending to keep it from him till he realizes his mistakes. He thinks that he has the right to play with anyone's heart but not every girl is naive enough to wait for him. That's why I didn't think twice before accepting Miss Ganguly's request when she asked for my help to go back to her country.

"Why do need to know about her whereabouts? It's not like she is someone important to you otherwise you wouldn't have rejected her like you do with other girls." I reply getting angry with my stupid best friend.

"Look, Alessandro I know what I have done is wrong and I am already regretting it. But please, tell me where she is now. I want to make everything better between us, I want to tell her what I feel is real. Please bro just help me last time." He pleads however Anhuphama takes my phone from me before I can reply to him.

"I knew it from the start that you are the reason why my sister is in so much pain and why she has left so suddenly. But I am still going to give you a chance to make everything better between both of you. My sister is hurting badly but she will not say anything from her mouth. That's why I want you to go to her and tell her about your feelings. She has gone back to India and she is intending to stay there forever. So, do what you need to do to get her to forgive you because remember that Riya is a determined girl who will not accept your apology so easily." Anhuphama tells Marco while giving me a glare making me gulp in fear. She hands me back the phone and looks out of the window ignoring my pleading looks. I sigh before telling Marco that I will call him later.