30/❤︎ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ᴡʀᴀᴛʜ❤︎

Anupama's POV:-

Anupama's POV:-

Advira's health is not well for the last two days. Although she has a mild fever but there is something wrong with her that is making her panic from time to time. Mr. Bianchi has already assigned a group of child specialists for our daughter's recovery however they are also not sure about what's wrong with my baby.

Everyone in the house is worried about Advira and I don't even want to start on the dogs. They haven't left their little sister's side from the moment she has fallen ill. They even growled at the doctors at the start but then I assured them that the doctors would only check on their sister, that's when they let the doctors treat Advira.

Mr. Bianchi is also not doing very well about controlling his anger. He is shouting at the poor maids without them doing anything wrong, basically he is throwing tantrums like a baby. But I can understand what he is feeling because my situation is almost the same as him. I have never seen my Advira so shaken up.

Currently, I am watching over the little angel who has finally fallen asleep after hearing a lot of stories from me. Neither I and Mr. Bianchi can be separated from our daughter so we have decided to let her stay with us in our bedroom. The dogs are also scattered around the room as they don't want to leave their sister alone.

"How is she doing, Anu?" Dadabhai asks coming into the room. I look at him to see that he has changed out of his work clothes.

"Her fever is in control now. However, her panic attacks are something that has us worried the most. I have never seen her so scared Dadabhai and believe me, it's breaking my heart to see her crying in fear. Fear about something that we don't have any idea about." I reply while caressing Advira's cheeks while she cuddles her bunny stuffie.

"Anu, do you think Mom has something to do with Advira's condition? I mean, we all know she hates Advira so she might have done something to scare the poor child." Dadabhai suggests. Hmmm, he has a point but it's been two weeks since Pishimaa has left, and Advira was doing totally okay afterward.

"I understand your point Dadabhai but Pishimaa has been gone for so long and Advira's health has deteriorated for the last two days. So, I don't think Pishimaa has anything to do with her getting scared." I answer back. Just then Advira starts weeping in her sleep and her tiny body starts to tremble. I gently take her in my arms before trying to calm her down. I can hear the dogs whimpering in the background so I go near them before I sit down on the couch. I start to sing a lullaby to calm all the babies down. Dadabhai leaves from there giving me some privacy.

When I am sure that Advira and the dogs are asleep, I put her on the couch before surrounding her with lots of pillows for safety. I don't want to leave her alone so I tell Mama Melody to look after her for the time I do some work.

I haven't seen Mr. Bianchi for some time and I am getting worried about his temper because he doesn't have any control over his anger when it comes to his family and hearing our daughter's cry of fear, he has become more furious with everyone. That's why I am the only one who is interacting with him because I know whatever he is doing out of worry.