2/❤︎ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ❤︎

Los Angeles's weather is one of the best weather anyone can find in the USA

Los Angeles's weather is one of the best weather anyone can find in the USA. It's neither very hot nor very cold. However, today's scenario is different as things are very tense in the Bianchi Mansion. Because today is a very important day for the owner of the mansion as he is going to sign one of the biggest deal of his life. So everyone is trying to do their best to make their works perfect as they don't want to face any wrath of their boss.

Alessandro Bianchi is a man of few words. He is a ruthless man when it comes to his business so you can guess how he will react if he finds any mistakes in his employee's works. He is a very punctual person in nature who wants everything to be perfect. No one can afford to do any mistakes because for Alessandro, every minute of his life is compared to a million. He doesn't even need an alarm clock to wake him up in the morning. He never misses his workouts as he likes to keep him healthy and fit.

As usual, like every day he has woken up at 5 AM and goes jogging along with his bodyguard Samuel. Samuel is also a very close friend of Alessandro and one of the rare people who has been able to get his trust. After half an hour of jogging, they have come back to the mansion to get ready for the day. Alessandro likes his privacy so no one is allowed to enter his room except the cleaning process.

But there are some special members in the house that have no problem with entering his room whenever they want. They are none other than his furry babies who can lit up his mood in a second. So when he enters his room he sees that his children are sitting on his bed as if they are guarding the room from any harm. He moves towards them and ruffles their fur while greeting them good morning. He has no one to call a family as he was raised in an orphanage in Italy so these dogs are his family and they live a lavish life in the mansion. After playing with the dogs for some time he goes to the en-suite bathroom to have his shower. After showering he gets ready for the meeting that would be held in the mansion. He wears a light grey Navy check 3 piece suit with shiny black-toe patent leather oxford shoes. He puts his favorite Rolex watch to match his outfit.

After getting ready he goes out of his room with his dogs trailing behind him. He has 6 dogs who are not small in size they are like beasts who don't tolerate any unknown person in their house.

 He has 6 dogs who are not small in size they are like beasts who don't tolerate any unknown person in their house