4/❤︎ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ❤︎

Next day of Mahalaya

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Next day of Mahalaya

A brand new BMW car is moving towards its destination which is the JW Marriott Hotel that is one of the biggest five-star hotels in Kolkata. Two pairs of eyes are gawking at the sight of the city with amazement, but the third person is busy on his laptop doing his works as if he doesn't have any interest in seeing the city which is decorated so delightful way.

Alessandro along with Bianca, Samuel, Subhodeep, and Riya has landed in Kolkata around 9 PM in Alessandro's private jet. Throughout the way to Kolkata Riya never missed any chance to flirt with Alessandro. In the end, frustrated with Riya's constant flirting, Alessandro went out of his seat to the adjoint bedroom in the jet. Riya has tried to go after him but Subhodeep didn't let her go. After landing, they went their separate ways. Subhodeep and Riya took Subhodeep's car that was waiting for them and a new car is allocated for Alessandro and his employees.

"This city is so pretty. I can bet that people in here like to roam in the streets every day just to enjoy these beautiful views." Bianca comments while looking out of the car window.

"I agree sis. I have read about this city and found out that at this time of year, one of the biggest festivals of India is celebrated. That's why everywhere so many decorations have been done." Samuel informs his little sister. Yes, Bianca and Samuel are siblings. It is Bianca who has introduced Samuel to Alessandro because Samuel was in need of a job and Alessandro's last bodyguard was not doing a great job.

"Come on Alessandro. For the love of God at least for once stop working. You can work when we reach our hotel but try to relax for a little." Bianca tells Alessandro. Alessandro looks at her with a bored expression but still shuts down his laptop. Bianca smiles in victory and winks at her brother who is sitting in the front seat of the car.

"You are lucky that I love my nieces otherwise you would never be able to order me to do anything." Alessandro tells Bianca with a scowl. Bianca only smirks at him and sticks her tongue out like a child.

"Who will believe that you are a mother of two little girls? God knows how Liam handles you." Samuel chuckles. It's now Bianca's turn to scowl at her brother. She huffs and looks out of the window to enjoy the beautiful view.

************

Anupama is in her bedroom trying to put her baby girl Advira to sleep. But the little one is not having it. She only wants to look at her mum-mum and play with her. Far now, Anupama has sung three lullaby for Advira however her baby is only smiling the whole time.

"Why are you giving mum-mum so hard time baby? Don't you know mum-mum has so many works to do? Can you please close your eyes and sleep for mum-mum?" Anupama says gently to Advira and as if she understood what her mother has said, Advira closes her eyes instantly. After ten minutes the baby has fallen asleep while holding her mum-mum's thumb.