22/❤︎ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴜᴛᴜᴀʟ❤︎

Alessandro's POV:-

Alessandro's POV:-

Life can not be a constant state of happiness, it will throw hurdle after hurdle to make you feel like a failure. I am not someone to believe in obstacles but before I didn't have anyone to care about the way I do now for the two important girls in my life.

I was so happy and excited to surprise my wife and wanted to see her smiling face by bringing her two favorite people in our house. However, the moment I saw the fearful look in my daughter's eyes, I felt such fury in me that I haven't felt before. I have vowed to take care of her for the rest of my life but I have failed to protect her. Some selfish people have made her cry and for that, they will have to face the consequences.

Currently, I am in my princess's nursery giving her a bath. She was very shaken up and sweaty so I have thought that the bath will help to calm her nerves. She is throwing the rubber duck towards Tank (Rottweiler) who is catching it in his mouth without any problem before putting the toy back in the kiddy bathtub. She is clearly enjoying the play with her brother because she hasn't stop giggling. When I think that the water is getting cold I take her out of the bathtub before drying her with a towel. I put baby lotion on her little body before getting her dress in a cute giraffe themed onesie.

"Hey princess, Papa has a gift for you. Do you want it?" I ask my baby girl who looks at me with a curious look.

"Gwift for me?" She asks while pointing at herself.

"Of course just for you my piccolo. Do you want it or should I give it to Tank?" I ask her in which she gives me small huffs in return.

"Me want gwift. Puppiesh no wike gwift. Give me gwift or me be angly." I can not help but laugh at my daughter's demand. I kiss her chubby cheeks before picking her in my arms. I come out of the nursery before standing in front of the opposite room from her nursery.

"Close your pretty eyes baby." I tell her in which she immediately closes her eyes making me chuckle. I open the door to the room and put her down on the carpeted floor. After that, I tell her to open her eyes and when she does, her eyes roam around the room in excitement. She runs towards the life-size teddy bear that is sitting on the corner before hugging the stuffed toy tightly. This is her new or I may say the actual playroom which is personally designed by me. Unlike her nursery, this room is completely filled with different types of playing & learning things. I have purchased every single thing in here while keeping my princess's liking in my mind. I have chosen a Golden peach color for the room while child-friendly paintings are hanging on the walls. However, I have left a wall bare because I want to put my daughter's drawings there. From the unrecognizable doodles to the greatly done drawings, I am going to frame everything.

"Did you like it, princess?" I ask the hyper little girl who is running around the room to look at all the toys, coloring books, ball pit, and many more things.

"Me wike it much Papa. Me lub you." She replies coming towards me while I crouch down to her level before hugging her tightly.

"I love you too princess." I answer while she squeals in joy. She again runs away from my arms and starts to play with the kitchen set that has been set up by the left section of the room. I just stand there and watch my daughter play with Tank who is barking from time to time to show his excitement too.