66/❤︎ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴇғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏ❤︎

One year ago when Alessandro decided to marry Anupama, there was no feeling attached from both sides

One year ago when Alessandro decided to marry Anupama, there was no feeling attached from both sides. Alessandro only wanted to have her as his wife, on the other hand Anupama was trying to save her father's business. But time has changed everything as now these two can not even think about leaving each other for a second. Both have come to the realization that how much love they have for each other and that's why their relationship has been getting stronger day by day.

Anupama was surprised at first that Alessandro didn't wish her on their first wedding anniversary. What she didn't know that Alessandro was already planning a very special gift for her. So, when she got to know about the proposal she cried like a baby as she wasn't expecting something so thoughtful from Alessandro. It's not like he hadn't done anything romantic or beautiful for her till now, but to propose to her for marriage was something completely different out of her imagination.

Now after three months from the proposal they are going to get married surrounded by all of their loved ones. Alessandro has booked Alexandria ballrooms for the wedding ceremony because he wants the best for his wife. There will be two marriage ceremonies as Anupama wants to get married following the traditional rituals of her Bengali culture. On the other hand, she also wants to follow the rituals of Christian weddings. So, in the morning they will be getting married following the Christian way and after that, they will be getting married again in the evening following the Bengali rituals.

Everyone is informed about the upcoming wedding of the great business tycoon Alessandro Bianchi and the paparazzi can not be more happier to have the opportunity to write about the big event. Although Anupama was not very happy with everyone knowing about the wedding, but when Alessandro assured her that nothing bad would happen she calmed down. A lot of relatives of Sengupta's have already arrived for the big day as they love Anupama very much. Alessandro has booked luxurious hotels for the guests to stay which makes them very delighted.

Alessandro has surprised Anupama by agreeing to follow all the rituals, especially the Bengali rituals which are not easy for any non-Indian person. However, this has made Anupama very pleased that her husband treasure her so much. It has taken a lot of effort to select everything for the wedding as there are so many people to offer their own opinions. But in the end, the planning for the big day has been done perfectly.
******
Anupama's POV:-

"What if I trip while walking down the aisle?" I ask looking at the ladies who are giving me bored looks.

"I have already told you numerous times that you won't trip over and if you do then we will catch you." Jasmine di says while attaching the veil with the hairpin Olivia has put on my hair.

"Anu please for God's sake calm your tits. You are going to ruin your makeup and hair." Riya comments and hands me a glass of orange juice which I take because I am seriously feeling dehydrated.

"I need to see my babies. Are they ready yet?" I ask no one in particular.

"Yup, I get them ready along with my kids. I also feed Ian a little rice pudding because you won't be able to breastfeed him for a few hours because of the ceremony." Bianca replies making me sigh in relief. I was extremely worried about Ian because he still dependent on breast milk. However, a week before I have tried to feed him some solid food, and surprisingly he likes them very much.