36/❤︎ᴅᴇᴄʟᴀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ❤︎

Alessandro's POV:-

Alessandro's POV:-

After getting out of the car I hurriedly get inside the mansion with Anhuphama in my arms. I take her straight into our bedroom before I lay her down on the bed. I don't want to leave her but she needs to get a check-up so I leave her with Mrs. Ganguly who comes into the room with her medical equipments. I stand outside of the room with Mr. Ganguly who gives my shoulder a assuring squeeze.

I hear hurried footsteps but I don't look up because I only want to concentrate on my wife's recovery. However, I feel a tug on my pant so I look down to see that my princess is standing there while tears stream down her chubby cheeks. I crouch down in her level and wipe her tears with my thumb before I hug her tightly feeling her weeping silently.

"Shhh, baby calm down. Mum-mum is going to be alright." I tell her but she only shakes her head.

"Me wan mum-mum Papa. Me go mum-mum." She replies with hiccups.

"Not now princess. Your Auntie is taking care of mum-mum so please you go with Nonna and play with your brothers." I tell her and being the obedient daughter, she goes to her Nonna who takes her away from there.

It's been half an hour since Mrs. Ganguly is doing a checkup on Anhuphama but I just want to go inside and demand to know what's wrong with my wife. I am becoming restless to know about the whereabouts of my Cara. Suddenly the door opens and Mrs. Ganguly comes out of the room.

"How is Anu doing Jasmine?" Mr. Ganguly asks.

"Like I have assumed Anupama has fainted due to sudden shock. However, she is still unconscious but don't worry I have given her medicine so she will be up in an hour or two. You can go inside Mr. Bianchi but remember not to disturb her. Whenever she wakes up please don't forget to inform me." Mrs. Ganguly answers making me sigh in relief. I thank her and get inside the room before closing the door. I sit beside Anhuphama and take her left hand in mine.

I caress the back of her hand with my thumb while looking at her sleeping form. I have never thought that there would be a day when I have to see her in this state. She is my salvation and I will be damn if something happens to her.

"Mrs. Ganguly has told me that you are fine but I don't have the heart to believe her Cara. So, please wake up sweetheart and look at me with your mesmerizing eyes. Because only then I will believe that you are completely fine and healthy. My existence is nothing without you because you're the only one who completes me. Before you come into my life, there was nothing precious in my life except my business. However, after meeting you I realized that money can only bring temporary happiness in anyone's life but can not bring permanent happiness that you have brought in my life. So, you need to wake up from your sleep and if you don't then I will surely get angry with you." A lone tear trail down my cheeks but I don't wipe it because I am not going to hide my feelings from her anymore. Despite not knowing what love feels like I realize that my growing feelings towards her are more than love.