69/❤︎ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ❤︎

Alessandro's POV:-

Alessandro's POV:-

"Are you sure about the name, Cara?" I ask while writing down the name of our son in his birth certificate that needs to be fulfilled before we can take him home with us.

"Yes, his name is going to be Ethan Bianchi because he is a strong person like his papa and in the future, he will show everyone that he isn't someone anyone should mess with." Anhuphama replies looking at the baby with pride shining in her eyes. I smile at her decision before filling the form that is needed to be filled to get the birth certificate.

The authority talk to us about various things and in the end, they give us the green light to take Ethan home with us. We haven't told anyone about our decision of adopting a baby as we don't know how everyone will react. We are directly going to the airport from here because we can not wait any longer to take our son home.

When we get into the jet all the staff look confused as they are not definitely not expecting to see us with a baby. So I introduce the baby as our son Ethan Bianchi. I sit on the chair with Ethan in my arms while Anhuphama goes to the washroom to get changed as our son vomited on her on the way to the airport.

"You have so many siblings waiting for you at home, buddy. Although they don't know about you yet but I am sure that they will love you a lot." I tell my boy who is looking at me with his innocent eyes while sucking his pacifier.

"What are you both gossiping about?" Anhuphama asks coming out of the washroom before taking Ethan in her arms.

"I am just telling him that he is going to be so loved by his siblings." I reply which makes my beautiful wife happy.

"I can not wait to see Ian's expression because it will be his first time interacting with a baby younger than him." She replies looking excited.

"I just hope he doesn't throw a tantrum when he realizes that he now has to share his mommy time with his little brother." I let out with a sigh because Ian is a complete mommy's boy. He doesn't like to share his mother with others except his big sissy and his big furry brothers.

"Don't worry, I am sure Ian will love Ethan as much as he loves his other siblings." She says with assurance to which I nod my head in response.

After a very long journey, the jet stops in the LA airport where my car is already parked. I take Ethan in my arms while Anhuphama walks ahead of me before we make our way out of the jet. Samuel along with the other guards come walking near us but they stop midway when they notice a baby in my arms.

"I will tell you everything later." I inform them before getting inside the car. I put Ethan in Ian's car seat and remind myself that I need to get another car seat for the new addition to the family.

After reaching the Bianchi mansion I ask Samuel to come inside with us because he has become a very good friend of mine so he should know about Ethan along with others. I have already called Uncle Gabriel and Mama to come here so I know that they are in the mansion too. The door of the mansion gets open by a maid who welcomes us. We walk into the living room where everyone is waiting for us.