022

“No!” She answered without any regrets for future

Dhruv loosened his hold and let her free.

Ahana walked from there not before giving him a glare.

What were you even asking her??? Don't try to be cheesy, Mr. Khurana. Dhruv thought.

Ahana went towards the dinning area. People were having dinner and leaving for their home. Steadily, the mansion was getting empty as people were leaving after greeting the Khuranas again.

All Khuranas settled on their seat placed near the dinning table. Staffs were serving them dishes.

“You can sit there!!” Netra said when Ahana was sitting opposite to Dhruv.

Ahana frowned looking at her. She never saw her before.

Netra was pointing her to sit adjacent to Dhruv but right now, Ahana is least bothered in him. She can't Keep hanging on him like a koala.

“I'm fine!” And there, she sits on the opposite chair.

“You may take that!” Ahana smiled at Netra. Netra nodded and took the adjacent seat to Dhruv.

Ahana thought that she must be some long cousin of Dhruv who tends to live here for some days.

Netra was about to pull the chair when Dhruv pulled it for her. He got an idea from the length of skirt Netra was wearing. He tried to help the poor Netra.

Netra smiled and sat.

All this was not going unseen by the opposite person to Dhruv.

She rolled her eyes thinking that this man can't even leave his cousin to flirt on.

“Mom-Dad, I forgot to introduce Netra. She and I, worked under the same company. We were colleague since years. I mean, we started off together. Steadily, we became friends and now, time made us best of friends. She was the only person I can look upon in London. She is the female version of Samay to me in London. We enjoy a lot together,” Dhruv said smiling at Netra.

She just hit his arms slightly in joke.

“Oh, come on!! Let it be Dhruv. Aunty, you know, he never praised me before. I mean, he used to call me with god knows what names. I can't believe this guy sitting here it praising me today,” Netra said eating the dinner.

Ahana smiled as she is also a victim to Dhruv's naamkaran list.

Peanut? She thought.

“Dhruv, you troubled her? This is what I taught? You left India so you can do masti with girls there? I taught you to behave nicely with girls. You should pray them as you do of your mom's,” Pranav pulled Dhruv's ear very hardly.

“Dad..ah....wh...what are...you doing....its...ahhh... it's paining.....Daaaddddd!!” Dhruv screamed in pain.

Wish I could tell you how much this guy troubled me in school!!! Ahana said in her mind.