06

••Ahana••

••Ahana••

"Will you even speak now??" I shouted because from last half an hour we are quietly sitting idle and throwing daggers at each other.

"What should I?" He replied.

He's getting on my nerves.

"It was your fault that today we are stuck with this problem called marriage." I said pointing at him.

"What?? Did I ask for your hand?? Everything was decided by our parents." He surrendered his hand in the air.

"Oh really? That day you lied about us to that, what was his name...... Um.... Aryan.. Ya Aryan. He must have spilled everything in front of my parents and eventually we got stuck in this mess. Who told you to play with me on that day?? It's clearly your fault."

"Acha..... Then can you please tell who held my back and continued that lie, peanut? Wasn't it you?"

"Okay fine. Leave all this. Now think how will we get over this?" I changed the topic immediately. I know already that he'll taunt me further for my actions too.

Idiot!

"Huh? Look who is speaking?

Looking at you, I get an intention that you must have got rejected 23 times from men. You must be experienced in it so you tell. And by the way, where is your trophy of rejection? You were awarded for every single thing in the School so why not now.

Wait, let me award you.

I honour you with award of the most cringy rejection till now with this... This hot tea! Take it." He said mocking me. He passed me his tea and gave the most sarcastic smile.

"Who honours a tea?

Oh, I forgot! You are the Great troublemaker! You keep spare troubles in your pocket like chocolates and keep waiting for me to enter in your life.

As soon as you get to know that Ahana is somewhere near, you mess up everything!

And hello?? People die to marry me. It's just that I don't give them any response or sign, okay! And by the way, weren't you the playboy of our school?? Why are you sitting here and discussing such problem?? You should have got married till now but sad, no one is willing to do it with you." I said making the sarcastic upset face at the end.

"Okay, no fights now!! I already thought about something." He said and my face glowed up like a bulb.

"Then what were you waiting for? Spill!"

"I will tell but promise me that you won't freak out?" He said offering his hand ahead to promise. I without thinking twice kept my hand on his.

"Now say!" I insisted.

"Let's get married!" He said.

I hit his palm hardly.

"Idiot, we are here to get out of this Marriage problem and you are talking to get married. Have you lost your mind after hearing the news of our marriage?