014

Song Credits : PriyaModak

••Author••

“Ahhhhhhhhh... Oh my...my stomach...its...its paining a lot...please...
He...help me...god...Please open the door... I am a sugar patient...please... I'll die...god damn open the door bastards!!” Ahana started screaming on top of her voice.

“Go check on that lady... what's wrong..." The boss of the gang commanded. He was busy sipping his alcohol when his two men walked towards the door.

One man unlocked the door while the other entered immediately. Before that person could say or do something, a strong punch landed on his face. Seeing the sudden action, the other man stepped ahead but he was pretty aware of something wrong.

Another punch was coming up, but he very well stopped it. One hand being stopped by the man still didn't stopped Dhruv. Dhruv took his another hand in air and pasted a strong and heavy punch on his stomach.

Both the men lied on the floor screaming out of pain and Ahana took this chance to take the knives from their pants’ pocket.

Dhruv held Ahana's hands and moved out. They started running outwards but it seemed that the boss had appointed men at every checkpoints.

Dhruv and Ahana together started attacking one by one. Dhruv was showering his punches and kicks while Ahana, with her strong slaps and scratches out of knife.

Before some more men could come, they started checking their way out and then running in that direction.

By God's grace, they found a door out. Dhruv kicked with a great force resulting into breaking the door just like Daya style in CID. They escaped the locked godown.

It seemed that the whole gang started tracing them down again. They kept on running until they hid from everyone's eye. It was night already, so identifying the road and path was another challenge imposed on them.

Yet somehow figuring the path, they kept on running. The car following them suddenly disappeared from their back signalling them that they are safe for the moment.

Everything went on well, until Ahana started scoffing badly. It seemed she was out of breath. Her body was reacting out of lack of sugar right now. She could barely open her eyes. It was obvious for her situation as she had skipped her dinner of tonight over that the stress of being kidnapped and not to forget, running like Usain Bolt for her life and dignity.

Dhruv started tapping her pant pockets to search something. He stopped after hearing a chocolate wrapper sound from his left pocket and removed it immediately. It was a chocolate bar but half eaten by him. He didn't care anything about and thought that even this half left chocolate can save Ahana for the time.