021

Ahana straightened her saree a bit and went towards the garden area

On the other side, Dhruv collected his belongings from the Airport staff. As the sensor door of the airport opened, he inhaled deeply as if smelling the most delicious desert of his life.

“No one can change the love of mine, India,” he smiled and pulled the trolley out with him.

He didn't had to roam in the long taxi line as he had already booked a cab for him. He could have called his staff from home to pick him up but he didn't want to give trouble there. Honestly, the main reason behind was, he wanted to surprise them. He missed everyone a lot. Not that he never called anyone in his tour but still phone calls and video calls won't fulfill his satisfaction.

“Sir!! I am here!” A white coloured dressed man jumped and swayed his hand in the air to gain Dhruv's attention. Dhruv immediately nodded and walked fast towards him.

The driver immediately took the bag from him and settled it nicely in the car luggage area.

Dhruv made himself comfortable in the car that moment. Driver sat immediately and started the engine.

“Wait!! There is yet someone to come!!” Dhruv said removing his black glares and watching the driver through the inside mirror.

Driver nervously smiled and nodded to him.

~~~

“Moooommmm!” Dhruv screamed while standing near the door.

Prachi was busy talking to the home staff about decoration and dinner when she heard him. She didn't believe it at first that the sound she heard was of his son's because there were many children playing around. She stopped for a second but didn't paid attention on it.

Dhruv there, who was able to see her mom talking to someone, felt sad. He thought that his mom would come and pull his cheeks like she used to do when he was small but due to living away from them, he understood that the bond is fading very much. He needs to fix it soon.

The staff went from there. Dhruv was busy looking at her mom who was looking like the only Beautiful flower in the entire world. Prachi again thought for a second that her son screamed her name but was unsure whether it was her stupid mind making things up or its the reality. Prachi didn't notice Dhruv standing near the great entrance of the mansion due to such a huge crowd invited at her home.

There were kids running here and there. Mens were standing and laughing on some lame Dad jokes. Youth were standing and clicking selfies. The newly weds were busy teasing and romancing with each other. The oldie men were sitting and discussing about how to earn double money in least possible way.

The entire garden area was occupied by women as it was decorated purposely for them. Some women were plating every required items while some chit-chatting about their boring Kitty Parties. There were some shy women also who made themselves comfortable near a bench in the corner. Antisocial genz!