011

Song Credits : Sonali_nefelibata

••Ahana••

“Ahana, look first!” Myra shouted as I was going to fall by hitting my desk. Fortunately, she saved me.

“I am fine!!” I said and sat on my desk.

She too took the opposite seat and started staring me.

“What?” I asked.

“Why didn't you tell me??” She asked raising her eyebrows.

“What I... I didn't tell you?”

“About this!” She said showing me the chain in my neck.

“Oh this...um...a....ug...Even I didn't know when it happened!” I stammered. She basically took it as a joke but that was true. Even I don't know what got into me and I said yes to him.

Lady James Bond 007.

“Acha...atleast tell me...who is the lucky one? Did you both sleep together? How was your first night? Was he good in bed? How is his family? Are you fine with them? I mean, is your mother-in-law a little greedy typo because mine is...”  She started.

“Shut up...Just shut up!!
Don't you have any shame? You are pregnant.....your baby must be hearing such things!!!!” I said.

“Oh sorry Bacha...” She caressed her baby bump and then kept her headphones on it. 🎧

I rolled my eyes on her stupidity.

Totally mad!!!

“Happy? Now tell.” She asked.

“Okay fine. There was this guy whom I met in school long back. We fell in love and recently tied into a very auspicious bond. Done!!” I said. This was the made-up excuse by Mr. Khajoor. He instructed that whenever anyone asks us about our marriage, we'll simply dictate this story and end the conversation.

“Do I look like a fool here? Tell about him not your stupid story!!”

“He is the CE—um...I mean, he is the CEO of his own world. He looks okayish and um...he loves me lot. That's it!!” I said.

“Are you his wife or some gardener who comes once a week?? Even he knows the face of his owner more efficiently than you.” She said and rolled her eyes.