020

••Dhruv••

••Dhruv••

“Sir your files are completed. I think I should leave now.” I said keeping the files on his desk.

“You can, Mr. Khurana. I was really happy with your progress. Your loss will be unfilled in my Company. Jesus give you all the happiness and success. All the best!” My boss said in his typical English accent and shaking hands with me.

I could barely smile to him as I have no answers in return, not that he was even expecting one.

I came out and started packing my laptop when a crowd of people gathered near my cubicle.

“Are you serious, Dhruv??” One asked but I was least interested to answer. I just nodded in yes.

“Seriously?? We never thought you'll ever return to India so soon. Aren't we your friends?” A girl in a short office dress asked me.

“Dude, please don't go. We love you!” A guy said.

I stopped and started staring at him. There weren't only my stares but also everyone's eyes were fixed on him.

“I mean, we love you as a our colleague. We'll really miss you.” He changed his saying.

I closed the zip of my laptop bag and moved my eyes to them.

“Look guys, sometime there are such decisions where we can't mive back. Same has happened to me. I know I worked with you and I clearly don't regret it but I can't stay here more. My family is calling me.” I said in a very calm and understanding tone.

I could see everyone's sad and disappointed face. We all colleague shared a very great bond. A bond which I can never share with anyone. We all started up together in this company but I am the first one to leave it. I still remember all of us being Rookie and nervous on the first day of our job. Gradually, we started sharing an unknown bond and look, today, they can't even let me go from here.

“But Dhruv, there’s no such problem that has no solution. Your problem will also have a solution.” The other man said.

Everyone here speaks in nice, English accent. I can't beat their accent but I am very much confident that my English is not that bad. I could speak some words in their accent and credit goes to them.

“This is the only solution to my problem. Sorry guys!” I said.

“Okay. We understand but you can spend a night with us. There won't be a problem in that. Am I right, my dudes??” The same 'we love you' guy spoke.