024

"Have you gone nuts? Is this your real mind or someone else's mortgaged one?? I won't allow you to do any of the shit you talked few minutes ago! Understood?" Ahana barged

"Diya, Ahana is right. I'm not telling anything wrong about Akash but he sees Radhika in you. He never told that he found a perfect girl for him. Maybe he is still into Radhika. What if he'll be over you after marriage?? This ain't a good decision. And over that, you are still young to be married," Kavya explained.

"I don't know any future but this is real rubbish. I can't risk it anymore. Diya, I gave you one chance but what happened? Nothing! Exactly, then why are you taking so much risk?? Have you thought about your family?? Dhruv, Samay, Your Parents?? Akash is my brother. I can't see bad for him either. This marriage will not satisfy any of your love. Marriage isn't easy and that too without love, you can't even imagine what state it will be. I know it better," Ahana said but in a calm tone.

"Ahana Bhabs, who will understand it better than you? You had a love marriage. If you and Dhruv Bhai could engage each other, then why can't I? What's wrong in it?" Diya said.

"Diya, you are not understanding us. We are trying to save you from an unwanted marriage and relationship. It's not that easy as you are figuring out,"Ahana sat back on her chair.

Her temper was on the peak but she, now chose to keep it calm. She knows how bad things mess up when we talk in anger.

"I know. I know you both are talking good for me and Akash. I also know that this is a huge and dramatic decision but-"

Before Diya could finish, Ahana's phone ringed. Ahana was planning to mute but seeing the caller id, she looked up at Diya.

"Akash," She spoke.

"Pick it up!" Kavya mumbled.

Ahana nodded and immediately swiped up the call.

After clearing her throat, she greeted him.

"Ahana, I have something big for you!!" Akash enthusiastically spoke on the other side.

Ahana looked at Kavya who was figuring things from her face.

Ahana pulled the phone back and kept it on speaker.

"What??" She answered.

"Remember, you always told me to move on and I always tried to move on but wasn't successful anytime. You told me to meet my mom often but I didn't because I was scared to face her. I know, I can't hold up myself when I'll meet up. I don't want to fall weak in front of her,"Akash paused for few seconds.

Ahana was about to shred her tears. She was getting nervous second by second.

"I already know this....this Akash. Tell me what...what good do you have for me?" Ahana said. She was scared.