Chapter 18. Are You Gay!

New chapter is here.

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I'll make up for all those years,
I was supposed to be kissing you.

It's been almost 3 months of Manik and Nandini's friendship. Many times Nandini tried to open up to Manik about her parents but couldn't. Manik also never forced her. He just said that whenever she's ready to share he will be there to hear her. In this time, Manik and Nandini have come very close to each other. Everybody now know about their bond. But only Cabir knows that Manik likes Nandini. Many times Manik would do something special for Nandini and Nandini would do the same. Now Manik used to eat at Nandini's place for at least twice a week. He has became a total fan of Nandini's cooking. Many times they both would end up into some awkward intimate positions. Nandini used to blush a few times when Manik would compliment her or her food. In short they both have become each other's need.

Manik was in the conference room attending a meeting. He was cracking the biggest deal of his life.

"Mr.Malhotra we are willing to give you this deal. I hope we will not regret this decision." The man with whom Manik had the meeting said.

"Mr. Shah, I assure you that you'll be happy while working with us." Manik said in his ever so bossy tone.

"Okay then, I'll take your leave now." Mr. Shah said and Manik nodded.

They shook hands and Mr. Shah left the conference room. Manik also went to his cabin.

He quickly opened their friends group.

Manik: Guys!! We all are meeting at Fab5 house tonight. Let's get drunk and party hard.

Mukti: What's the occasion?

Alya: Exactly!

Cabir: Manik baba kya hua bade khush lag rahe ho?

Manik: Bire I cracked a fabulous deal.

Nandini: Manik is it the same deal which was your dream project? If I'm not wrong it's with Mr. Raman Shah right?

Manik: You're absolutely correct Nandini. It's the same deal. I finally
got it.

Nandini: Woww Manik! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!

Mukti: Congrats Manik!

Cabir: You rocked it my boy!

Alya: Congrats dude!

Dhruv: I'm happy for you buddy!

Navya: Congratulations bro! Matarani tumhe bohot tarakki de.

Manik: Thankyou guys. So we are meeting tonight at 7. And we are staying there tonight. Nandini you too.

Nandini: Aye Aye Captain!

Manik: You're impossible!