Chapter 26. Do I love Him?

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I'm jealous of everybody who is with you,
When I'm not with you.

Manik's P.O.V

It's been 5 days since they all went. 2 more days are left for them to come. And I'm missing my princess like anything. I'm dying for her. 2 aur din kaise rahunga me uske bina. Yes we talk on phone and chats but then too I wanna see her face. I wanna eat her food. I just can't control my need for her.

I was always a strict boss. I always shout on my employees for their mistakes. But from few days, or say from the time she entered my life, I shout less and smile more. I know all my employees are shocked because of my behavior. But do I care? Naah! But again from the day she has left, I again became a monster. I again shout on everyone.

I went to office in a very bad mood. I'm missing my girl too much now. I reached office and started working. I worked over time. I even skipped my lunch.

I reached home and straight went to my room. I sat on the bed and thought about her. Where is she? We didn't even talked yesterday. She didn't called or texted me. And when I did she didn't even responded to me. Today also same thing happened.

I tried calling Cabir but he too didn't responded. I tried calling everyone but nobody responded. Now I'm frustrated like hell. Where the hell is everyone? Bakiyo ka to thik hai kahi busy honge isliye they aren't responding to my calls but Nandini also? Vo kaise mujhe ignore kar sakti hai? Now I've decided, I won't go to receive everyone at airport. Yess! Then they'll know that I felt bad because of their ignoring and specially she should know that she has hurt my feelings.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Nandini's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room. We were going back to India tomorrow. Yes we are going one day earlier than planned. I'm really excited to go back to India and meet him. I know he must be really angry on all of us and especially me. Actually it was Cabir's plan only to not talk to him. So we aren't talking to him from 2 days. He is messaging and calling of us. But none of us responded. He told everyone that we should give him a surprise. The look on his face will be worth watching so I immediately agreed to him. I was thinking all this when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door ane saw Darling there.

"Darling! Come na." I said.

He nodded and came inside. We both settled on the couch.

"Sweetheart actually I wanted to talk to you." He said slowly.

"Yes Darling tell na. Kya baat karni hai?" I asked.

"About Manik." He said.

About Manik? What does he wanna talk about Manik?

"What about Manik?" I asked.

"Actually sweetheart you're not angry with me because of my decision of surprising Manik, are you?" He asked.

"What? Why would I be angry?" I asked.

"Arey you both have a really different bond. And you both talk regularly. So I thought that you must be unhappy because you aren't able to talk to him now." He said.

"Darling i won't lie to you. Yes I'm not happy with this decision as I know he must be angry on me. But I really want to see his face when he will see me.. I mean all of us a day earlier." I said.

"Sweetheart I know whatever is going between you two." He dropped the bomb on me.

I chocked on my saliva.

"Wha-what a-are yo-you say-saying?" I stammered.

"Sweetheart I know that you and Manik share a special bond which is definitely more than friendship. Don't worry your secret is safe with me." He said.

I guess I should share my feelings with Darling. I know he'll help me out in my confusion.

"Ahh Darling I think I can share my feelings with you. Yes i agree that mine and Manik's relationship is something more than friendship but what I don't know. I mean he says many things which eventually leads me to blush. I feel secure when he is with me. I like it when he cares for me. I like to cook for him. His one smile makes my heart flutter. I don't know what this feeling is. But it's beautiful. I like this feeling."

He just smiled at me.

"Kuch bolo to." I said.

"You're in love!" He dropped another bomb.

What the fuckkkk?????? Is he mad??? How can I love Manik? No noooo nooooo I can't love him.

"Darling do you even know what you're saying? You very well know that I cannot love anyone. No. I cannot love Manik. I cannot spoil his life. He is a good person. I cannot break him. I-" I was continuously blabbering when he put his hand on my mouth.

"Stop this shit right now. I very well know where you are taking this conversation. For God sake sweetheart, stop thinking all that shit. We both know that you weren't responsible for your parent's death. Your amms was wrong to blame you. Yes you are broken. But you cannot break anyone. You only know how to heal. And sweetheart Manik needs healing. He too has suffered a lot. He too didn't had a pleasant past. His life is no heaven. But I believe that once you both will be together, you both will be each other's healer. Please sweetheart think about my words." He said and left my room.

I sat there like a lifeless body. Can I really heal someone? Can somebody ever heal me? Can I love someone? Do I love Manik? I don't know but the question which is continuously revolving in my mind is what is Manik's past? Darling said he has suffered a lot. But he never told me his past. I know his parents are no more. But I don't know anything else than that. What happened in his past? How did his parents died?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Words: 1039

Thankyou!
Lot of love❤
Dhruvi.