Chapter 76. Manik's Birthday!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It's hard to resist a bad boy who is a good man.

Manik and Nandini were roaming around the whole London. Though both of them had visited every place of London earlier also but they wanted to enjoy every place with each other. So they were out from morning and now it's nearly midnight. Just a hour left for the next day to come. Still both were energetic and cheerful to enjoy more. Currently both of them were in car. Nandini was driving and Manik was sitting on the passenger seat. Also he was blindfolded. Yes! Nandini has planned a surprise for him.

 Yes! Nandini has planned a surprise for him

"Princess tell me yaar

"Princess tell me yaar. Kahan le jaa rahi ho?" Manik asked for the 10th time.

"Manik do you trust me?" Nandini asked while driving.

"What kind of question is that? Off course I trust you. Infact I trust you more than anything in this world." Manik reply making Nandini smile.

"To fir keep quiet and let me drive." Nandini ordered him.

"Are you ordering me? You know right Manik Malhotra does not follow anybody's orders." Manik said with a smirk.

Nandini too smirked which was obviously not visible to Manik.

"Ohh babyyy! Don't you know that there's an exception for everything and for you it's only and only your Princess?" Nandini said in a seductive voice.

"Princess I guess you should focus on the road and not on making me remember things." Manik said.

Nandini laughed and focused on the road. After about driving for more half an hour Nandini stopped the car. She came out of the car and opened Manik's side door.