Chapter 91. Searching For Her!

Always remember,My heart holds you when my arms cannot

Always remember,
My heart holds you when my arms cannot.

Manik was about to speak something when he heard someone calling his name from behind.

"Manik Sir." The person said in trembling voice.

"You? You are the same driver who drove Nandini to the Cafe today, right?" Manik asked strictly.

The poor man just nodded in fear. Immediately Manik held is collar.

"Where is she? Tell me where is my Nandini?!" He screamed at the poor driver.

The fellow was shivering in fear.

"Sir...sir..i..do..don't..kn...know"

Manik pushed him and he fell on the ground.

"What do you mean by you don't know? You were supposed to drive her back to home 3 hours back and now you're saying you don't know where she is!" Manik shouted at him.

The driver crawled to Manik and held his feet.

"Sir I'm telling the truth. Mujhe...mujhe kya milega aapse jhoot bol kar? Hum me se koi bhi kabhi bhi Nandini madam yaa aapka bura nahi chahega." The driver almost cried holding his leg.

Manik knew he was telling the truth. What would the poor driver get by lying to him. Also he's with Manik from a number of years with no mistakes. He sighed and held the driver's shoulders and made him stand in front of him.

"Bring water for him." He asked a guard.

After making him drink water, he again asked him in a calm tone.

"Now tell me what happened? Do you know anything?" Manik asked.

"Sir I was waiting for madam outside the cafe for 4 hours. But then I got little suspicious that how can a meeting last this long. So I went inside to check on madam but the manager told that madam's meeting was over an hour back and she left the cafe after that. I inquired about her clients but he said that they too left immediately. I came outside and tried calling on madam's number but it was unreachable. Sir I searched all areas under 5km radius of the Cafe but I didn't found her. So I came to you. I'm sorry sir." The driver said all.

Manik tightened his fist and his eyes were spitting fire. He immediately called his support system after Nandini.

"Boliye Manik baba." He heard from other side.

"Bira." Manik just said a word and Cabir was alerted.

"Manik what's wrong?" Cabir asked seriously.