Chapter 50. Live-in Relationship!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Nothing is more sexier than a man who admits he wants you and does anything and everything he can, to have and to keep you.

"Manik how many times do I have to repeat myself?" Nandini said in a frustrated tone.

"I can say the same! How many times do I have to repeat myself?" Manik said with same frustrated tone.

"That's not happening!" Nandini gritted her teeth.

"I'll make it happen love!" Manik said with a smirk.

Wondering how can the ever so lovely couple fight? But it's true. Indeed they are fighting. Not exactly fighting, but arguing and bickering a way too much. And if you will get to know the reason of their argument you will roll on the floor laughing your guts out. Both these stupid humans were fighting for sharing a room. Yes! Nandini has shifted to Manik's place off course after a lot of arguments. All her stuff is also shifted to Malhotra Mansion. But now they are fighting for room. Yes! You heard it right. They are fighting for sharing a room. So the actual thing is Manik wants Nandini to stay in his bedroom but our dear Nandini wants to stay in the guest room. But Manik being a lovely-possessive-boyfriend doesn't want his girlfriend to stay in the guest room. They are arguing for the same thing from past 20 minutes.

"Princess why do you wanna stay in the guest room?" Manik asked calmly.

"Because I don't wanna stay in your room." She said as a matter of fact.

"Princess I beg you. From past 10 minutes I'm asking you why you don't want stay in my room but instead of answering my simple question you're saying everything." Manik asked getting hell irritated by not getting his answer.

"There's no reason Manik!" She said without meeting his eyes.

"Tell me the truth love! I know you're lying." Manik said calmly yet sternly.

"Wo-wo your ro-room is full black and I don't want to stay in a black room." She said slowly but Manik heard it.

He was just looking at her like she was an alien. He blinked two-three times to believe himself that she actually said that.

"Geez! Woman are you for real?" He said with a flabbergasted face.

"What?" Nandini asked being confused.

And suddenly Manik started laughing loudly. He was literally rolling on the floor. Nandini was looking at him with a confused face.

"Manik aap itna kyu hass rahe ho?" The innocent soul asked innocently.

Manik was still laughing loudly. He showed her his palm and kept laughing. After good 5 minutes he composed himself and took deep breaths to catch his breathing. Nandini patted his back.

"Princess yo-you didn't wanted to stay in my room because of its color?" He asked again.

While Nandini nodded looking down.

"Ohh God Princess! Just because my room is black, you won't stay with me? Baby aapko aapke hisab se jo changes karne hai aap kar sakte ho. I just want you beside me when I sleep and when I wake up!" Manik said caressing her cheek.