Chapter 43. The Graveyard?

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I met another me,
Inside of you.

The next morning, Nandini was the first one to wake up. She opened her eyes and saw herself in Manik's arms. She was lying on top of him and he had held her waist tightly. She smiled at him and pecked his cheek. He smiled in his sleep. She smiled more brightly after seeing his smiling in his sleep also. She saw the time and thought to get up and wake Manik too. She ruffled his hairs.

"Manik!" She called softly.

No response.

"Manik!" She called again little loudly.

"Ummm!" He just stirred a little.

"Manik utho na!" She said.

"Princess let me sleep na. You also sleep!" He said in a sleepy voice.

"No Manik wake up! It's my birthday na! I want to take you somewhere with me!" She said.

Manik finally opened his eyes and looked at her.

"You won't let me sleep na?" He asked her.

She just grinned and he got his answer. He kissed her forehead.

"Good morning girlfriend!" He said with a mischievous smile. He thought that she will blush or run away but the unexpected happened.

She pecked his lips and said "Good morning boyfriend!"

She smirked seeing his shocked face. She snapped her fingers in front of him and he came back to his senses.

"So I've got a bold girlfriend!" He said smirking and rolled their position.

Now he was almost on top of her.

"Won't you give me my morning kiss?" He asked in his husky voice.

Nandini blushed hard after listening to him and his voice. Manik smiled seeing her reaction. He slowly brought his face close to her and slowly kept his lips on hers. He didn't moved them. He waited for her to initiate the kiss. And it happened. Soon she started moving her lips. He smiled and started kissing her.

They both parted because of the need of oxygen

They both parted because of the need of oxygen. He stared at her intensely.

"Manik will you come with me today?" She asked him.