Chapter 74. Nandini's Side of Story!

Happy reading peepz!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your name is my favourite word.

It has been two days since Manan are in London enjoying their holiday. Manik was getting ready in their bedroom in Singhania Villa. Nandini entered the room.

 Nandini entered the room

"Manik why are you wearing formals?" She asked

"Voh princess actually I need to attend a video conference right now." He said still gelling his hairs.

"Video conference? Suddenly? Is everything okay?" She frowned.

He turned back to her and kissed her forehead.

"Everything is okay. It's just that the clients wanted to prepone the meeting due to some personal issue. So I agreed. Nothing to worry about." He said cupping her cheeks.

She smiled.

"Okay. Do you want coffee or something?" She asked politely.

"Naah. I'm good." He said.

"Fine then aap study me chale jao. Rishu has also went to college. So I'll probably just watch a movie." She said and he nodded.

Manik went to study room and Nandini went to living room. She switched on the TV and got engrossed in some movie. After about 3 hours Manik came there looking all exhausted and tired. Nandini saw him. She smiled at him to which he replied with a lazy one. He laid on the sofa and placed his head on her lap. Her hands immediately went to his soft hairs.

"Tired?" She asked lovingly.

"Very much!" He said with closed eyes.