Parth Needs Help!

Hey guys! This is not an update but something really really important. Guys some of you must be knowing that Parth is doing a reality show on Netflix. But for those who don't know, let me elaborate it for you.

So the name of the show is Social Currency Netflix!

In this show:

● 8 social media influencers from all over India are selected and they have to live together in a villa in Goa for a month.

● The influencers does not have access to their official Instagram handles for a month.

● They are being provided new handles which they have to use like their original one's.

● The whole concept of the show is based on social media. Followers, likes, comments, views- these are the only things that matters.

● According to sources, the influencer having highest number of followers, likes, comments and views will win the show.

■■■■■■■

Other important things:

● The shooting has started from 9th of October,2021 in Goa.

● Parth was leading the show with highest number of followers till 2 days back.

● But 2 days back, a famous YouTuber has promoted one of the contestant/influencer on his Instagram handle.

● This promotion got that contestant a huge number of followers. I can say that the contestant has jumped from around 1k followers to 55k+ followers.

● And Parth is having around 15k followers.

■■■■■■■■■

What you have to do:

● Go to Instagram and follow @parthsocialcurrency and like and comment on his every post.

● Share his profile with your friends and ask them to do the same.

This is his profile.

■■■■■■■■■

What you don't have to do:

● Do not follow other contestants' profiles.

● Do not like and comment on their posts.

● They may post a lot of content with Parth but do not go in flow and like or comment on their post. Remember by liking and commenting on their posts you're increasing their chances of winning the show.

■■■■■■■■

To my dearest readers:

If you all love me and my story, then support that man behind the concept of this story. If he wasn't there, then I wouldn't have written this story and you wouldn't have read this story.

■■■■■■■■

To the writers who are reading this:

Post this on your profiles and make your readers aware of this. Our hero needs our support. If you all want you can copy paste this whole notice. I will not mind. But please share it.

■■■■■■■■

Guys Parth has always said that We(his fans) are his people and his family! We cannot let him down. He needs our support and we have to support him. We have to make him win. Almost half of the show has completed and now we have to work hard for this. Please please please it's a humble request. SUPPORT PARTH SAMTHAAN.

Guys please support him! It's a request from a writer to a writer, from a reader to a reader and from a fangirl to a fangirl.

Follow him.
Like his posts.
Comment on his posts.
Share his posts.

If you all want, tag as many people as you can in the comment section. I'm just saying that by any way, share this and let people know about this.

Your writer, reader n fangirl,
Dhruvi.