Chapter 80. The Birthday Party!

Happy reading peepz!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

मेरा हर सपना पूरा होने लगा है,
जबसे तुमने मेरा हाथ थामा है

Manik's P.O.V

"What? Chalo na!" I said to princess.

But what she said next just left me rooted to my place.

"Nikunj is the person who brought me out of depression." She said in dead calm voice.

My eyes widen. She was in depression! I never knew that.

"You-you were in depression?" I asked slowly.

"Yes after momma dadda's death, I went in depression. We got to know about it after 2 months of shifting in London. I used to lock myself inside my room. Everybody tried bringing me out of my depression but only Nikunj succeeded because he didn't came like a friend to me. He came like a big brother to me. He explained me like dadda and brought me out of depression." She said slowly.

She held my hand in hers.

"Nikunj is like my elder brother Manik. You don't have to feel insecure by him." She said caressing my hands.

I had no words left. I was feeling guilty. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. And I think she understood what I'm feeling so she cupped my cheeks and shaked her head in a no.

"Don't be guilty. Aapko nahi pata tha Nikunj ke bare me that's why you reacted like that. It's okay!" She said and all I could do was to hug her tight.

"I'm sorry love!" Was the only thing I could say.

"It's okay baby." She said and rubbed my back.

We broke the hug.

"Now let's go." She said and I nodded.

I held her hand and lead her to everyone. We reached our friends and saw Agrawal Family also chatting with them. I guess Rishabh has introduced them to each other. Good! As we reached there, Cabir again teased us.

"Ohhoo aagaye mere laila-majnu! Kahan the tum dono? Nahi nahi I should ask kya kar rahe the tum dono?" He said with a teasing smile.

I glared him while my baby just looked down and clutched my hand more tightly.

"Aise kya aankein dikha raha hai? Darana chahta hai kya mujhe?" Cabir asked trying his best to not look scared from me.

"Kyu tujhe darr lag raha hai?" I asked like a devil.

"Bohot!" He said and hid behind Navya.

We all laughed at him. Suddenly all the lights went off. Darkness consumed the whole party hall. People started whispering. Suddenly I felt princess removing her hand from my grip and going away from me. I called her but she didn't listened. She just left. I looked here and there to spot her but all I saw was darkness. Suddenly there was a Spotlight in the middle of the hall. There she was. My princess standing there with a collar mic attached to her dress. Suddenly a spotlight fell on me too. She looked at me and gave me her million dollar smile which I reciprocated back.