Chapter 5. The Attracted Souls!

Love is not what you say,Love is what you do

Love is what you do.

Next two days everyone was busy in their work. Nandini completed her designs. So she thought to inform everyone. She messaged on their group.

Me: Hey People! Your designs are ready. I'll be starting my work from tomorrow. It will take a month for the whole house to be designed completely. I just want to say that if anyone of you wants to see how the work is going, you are welcome whole heartedly by me and my team. But please it's a request that when you come to see everything please don't ask anything to my team. You are welcome to ask questions to me but not my team because they are just doing the work I'll tell them to do. They don't know anything about the designs because I myself have prepared each design of your house. So I would like it if you cooperate with me and my team.

Mukku: Don't worry Nandu. We'll not disturb your team.

Diva: I so wish this one month to pass quickly so that I can see the house.

Navuu: Hum to jante hai humari Nandu ne sabse best designs banayi hogi sabke liye.

Dhruv: very excited to see the house.

Darling: My sweetheart always rocks!

Manik: All the best Ms. Singhania.

Me: I'll surely give my best everyone and thankyou Mr.Malhotra.

(Finally we have Nandini's point of view here)

Nandini's P.O.V.

I stared at the screen or say a particular word on my phone screen. That name. His name. Manik. When the first time I saw him in his cabin, I felt something strange. After my parent's death I've never cried neither in front of anyone nor alone. I've never opened up to anyone. I've built a wall around my heart and emotions. I'm broken from inside but I never tell that to anyone. But that day when I saw Manik, and I looked into his eyes I felt like giving him my heart. Opening up to him. Putting my guards down. I was always scared that people will judge me and call me weak if I share my pain with them but when I saw him I felt like he will not judge me. He will support me. But I cannot trust him. I cannot let him empower me. I was alone from 11 years and I will be alone only. I cannot let anyone enter my heart. That's why I call him Mr.Malhotra and talk to him the least and that too only professional talks. He kinda affects me. But in this 11 years I have learnt to hide emotions with a beautiful fake smile. I saved his number as Manik only. Who will know. Nobody will check my phone yaar. Whenever I call him Mr.Malhotra I can see disappointment in his eyes which he hides next second only. And when he calls me Ms.Singhania.. I hate it. I so want to hear my name from his mouth but alas it will create many problems for me.