chapter fifteen

"YOU COMPLETE DUMBASS, ORORO BENNETT!"

I barely had to process anything as I stepped inside my house because my cheek met Bonnie's hand. "What the hell, Bonnie?!" I yelp you, grabbing my stinging cheek. She and Caroline were standing in front of me, and boy, were they pissed.

"You ran off with this lunatic for five hours! We didn't know where you were! We thought something had happened!"

I shrug, shoving past them, leaving Damon standing at the door. "I was fine! I can handle myself! God, I want you two to stop treating me like I'm a fucking damsel in distress!"

Damon awkwardly coughs, shifting in the doorway. "Gonna invite me in, Rochelle?"

"FUCK NO! GO HOME, SALVATORE!" Bonnie throws her hand up, sending Damon flying backward, landing at the bottom porch step.

"Take care of Enzo for me, and I'll tell you all about your lover girl, Damon," I called out before the door slammed.

"You took him to rescue Enzo? The Enzo?" Caroline questions, her angry expression fading as I nod.

"Who the hell is Enzo?"

Caroline squeals, clapping. "This is so exciting! I'm still pissed at you, but Benzo will happen soon!"

Bonnie looks at Caroline in disgust. "You're worthless, Caroline! I knew I should've brought Finn and Kol instead!"

Caroline shrugs, rolling her eyes. "What's Kol going to do against Ororo, honestly? She owns us, not the other way around. Sure, we'll scowl her here and then, but I'm sure she knew what she was doing with this."

"See! Thank you for knowing I had this handle, Care!"

Bonnie scoffs, "Ororo, half the shit you do, isn't planned."

"Bonnie, don't start with me!"

~~~

"Little witch, do you want to tell me why you have my brother's name in your contacts?" I turn, snatch my phone from Kol. God. He was nosey as hell.

"None of your business! Stay out of my stuff; I'm still pissed at you for snitching!" Kol blows a raspberry, plopping down in the chair beside me.

"Your parents yelled at you, Bonnie beat you upside the head and still didn't knock any sense into you. Especially if you're in contact with my dagger lucky brother."

"Fuck you, Kol. I'm trying to get your body back! I need access to the coffins to do that. So, I've got to lure Klaus into town."

"And just how are you planning on doing that?"

I smirked, "What're the two things he needs to break his curse?"

Kol's eyes widened. "The moonstone and doppelgänger. Do you have the stone? Since when?"

"My parents have had it since I was like ten," I replied, shrugging. It had been a long time and the least of my concerns until now. I'm tired of ghost Kol, I wanted his actual body, and I wanted to see some real-life action. I want to see the original hybrid up close and personal. And maybe he'll unleash Ripper Stefan.

"You're plotting. I can see it in your eyes. But, tell me you have a solid plan?"

"Of course, I do! And your other brother is included in it as well."

"You've been in contact with Elijah and Klaus? Since when did those two separate?" I shrug; I didn't care. I just needed those two in Mystic Falls ASAP so I can undagger Finn and Kol. Speaking of Elijah...I wonder where he is?