Tian Sichan suddenly chuckled, "It seems like you came here prepared. Well, out of all the other people here, you are the only one who has stepped foot into the Foundation Establishment stage. Not to mention, when compared to the others, you are relatively younger too. But, I'm sure that many of the Elders already have their eyes on you. Why choose me?" Tian Sichan folded his fan, looking down at Fei Qianchi who finally lifted his head.

Fei Qianchi's blue eyes gazed into Tian Sichan's, "I merely think that you suit me the most. I do not seek a path of fame, only power and you have that. Each of your few disciples have strength unrivaled, they seek a path of power and seclusion from the world."

Tian Sichan looked at the other elders who had turned their eyes on him, awaiting his next move. Finally, his lips lifted into a smile as he finally conceded, "Then it seems that I can only accept you."

Tian Sichan materialized a white and blue robe. As Fei Qianchi finally stood up, he handed the robe to him and asked, "What is your name?"

"My name is Fei Qianchi, Qian for previous and Chi for incur." Fei Qianchi accepted the robe and replied. There was a sense of relief in his heart as Tian Sichan nodded.

Tian Sichan looked at the young man in front of him as he finally announced, "Fei Qianchi, I, Tian Sichan, Lord of Shuihua Peak, will accept you as my fifth disciple. From this day on, you will belong to Shuihua Peak."

Fei Qianchi smiled, a hint of relief in his eyes, "Yes, Master."

Tian Sichan nodded his head, returning his smile. Looking around, he then announced, "This Junior Brother will be taking his leave first. Senior Sisters and Senior Brothers, I will accept this one disciple into Shuihua Peak and he will be the only one to enter Shuihua Peak for this annual selection."

Fei Qianchi watched as Tian Sichan announced this, his blue eyes glittering. Finally, Tian Sichan turned back towards him.

Fei Qianchi held onto the robes within his hand, watching as Tian Sichan handed a talisman to him.

"Rip it, this will automatically teleport you to the gates of Shuihua Peak. Right now, you are still not strong enough to teleport using your powers, but I can slowly teach you that." Tian Sichan explained.

Fei Qianchi nodded his head. The robes in his hands disappeared into the storage ring he had on his right hand, and he grabbed the talisman that was handed to him. Looking at Tian Sichan, he finally ripped it.

Fei Qianchi felt his body float, a fleeting feeling. Truthfully, Fei Qianchi could use his sword to move around but he didn't want to reveal too many tricks about himself just yet. Having spent a lot of time wandering the forests, Fei Qianchi had found treasures that helped further enhance his body and his Qi. It was why he was one of the rarest talents found at this Fushui Sect selection.

Fei Qianchi opened his eyes, having appeared in front of a huge gate. The air was clean around them, a deep bamboo forest surrounded the huge building within. There was the sound of a waterfall on the mountain, birds chirping in the distance.

Not long after, Tian Sichan appeared. "Shuihua Peak has pendants that are handed out. These pendants will open the gates by simply placing the pendant onto the fire emblem located by the Phoenix here. Unfortunately, I didn't bring an extra pendant as it was not my intention to accept another disciple. You were a variable that I wasn't expecting to show up."

The gates opened up, revealing the pathway surrounded by a garden full of herbs used to make elixirs and refining pills.

Fei Qianchi followed Tian Sichuan in silence as the man led him towards the building with huge pillars by the entrance. Fei Qianchi wasn't scared. Though his cultivation was small in front of these people, he knew that Shuihua Peak was a peak that rarely accepted disciples. Tian Sichan did not accept many disciples but each of his disciples were rare geniuses.