4.8

Lee Shinwoo didn't tell anyone about him leaving. After getting Shin Hana's approval, he set out by himself. Of course, that was what he would've liked to say, but reality turned out to be much more different from that.

Although he should've known, he didn't think that Min Yongjoon would actually follow him. Now, as he stood face to face with Min Yongjoon, he questioned him with a rather forceful face.

"What are you doing here?" Lee Shinwoo asked, one hand in his pocket and he cocked his brow, as if he was amused.

Min Yongjoon, for the first time, didn't shy away from Lee Shinwoo's question. "Well, I felt like it." He shrugged his shoulders as if he hadn't said anything weird.

"You felt like it?" Lee Shinwoo repeated, a smirk now on his face. "And you actually followed me just because of that? What if I suddenly betray you and sacrifice you to the hungry zombies awaiting?"

Min Yongjoon merely smiled at that, as if he had forgotten just how shy he once was in front of Lee Shinwoo. With a happy tone, he replied, "Then you wouldn't have saved me in the first place. You're not that type of person, Shinwoo."

Faced with Min Yongjoon's bright eyes and handsome face, Lee Shinwoo struggled to hide his racing heart. He really loved this silly man.

"Alright, come along then. But, you really trust me, don't you? We've only known each other for a couple of days and you're already willing to help me out on a dangerous journey." Lee Shinwoo smiled as felt Min Yongjoon walk closer to him, side by side. It felt nice, but he really wanted to hold Min Yongjoon's hand even though he knew that he couldn't just yet.

"Well, some people, you just feel like you can trust them no matter what. That must be how I feel about you," Min Yongjoon glance at Lee Shinwoo from the corner of his eyes, hoping that he didn't just slipped up. The words had come out of his mouth without him even realizing.

Lee Shinwoo laughed, a laugh that filled Min Yongjoon's heart with butterflies. Upon paying closer attention, Min Yongjoon was now able to notice just how different Lee Shinwoo's facade could be when he was enjoying himself full heartedly. It was weird but he was noticing all the small details about Lee Shinwoo. And upon closer realization, Min Yongjoon discovered that he didn't have his guard up when speaking with Lee Shinwoo, as if he had known this man for years.

"You trust too easily, I don't know what I should say to you." Lee Shinwoo shook his head as he jokingly sighed.

Min Yongjoon merely nodded, "That's okay with me, trusting is easier than always being on guard. The right person will always have my trust and once they break it, I can only say that I should have studied them better."

"You should tell me more about your stories of becoming an actor. There's so much I don't know about you. Here, if you answer one of my question, I'll answer one of yours, what about it?" Min Yongjoon smiled brightly as he asked Lee Shinwoo this.

Lee Shinwoo cocked his brows at Min Yongjoon, whom merely smiled innocently, and rolled his eyes as he nodded his head. "Alright then, you can start."

Min Yongjoon pondered for a second, "Let's start off with baby steps. What's your favorite color?"

"Black."

Min Yongjoon sighed, "Black isn't a color."

Lee Shinwoo just shrugged his shoulders, "Whatever it is, I like it best. Now my turn. Favorite author?"