Extra 5

Seru Akita was very lonely. Everyone around him was married, and then there was him, a man single and ready to mingle. While he didn't stress it, it made him bitter when he saw all the couples around him displaying their affections before his very eyes.

Sighing, Seru Akita brushed back his red bangs that fell out of his ponytail. Dusting his white coat, he fixed his glasses as the man lying on the hospital bed stirred.

"I'm good, right?" With his stomach bandaged, the man was half sitting up. There was a scar by the corner of his lips, his black hair messy. Like any members of the Yakuza, he had a built body filled with scars.

"Sure. If you want to come back tomorrow, feel free to start moving around and rip your stitches." Seru Akita smirked as he said this, raising his brows as the man scowled. "Shh, be quiet for a second. I have to make a call to the leader." Saying so, Seru Akita walked away. He could hear the man grumbling even as he walked away.

Seru Akita picked up his phone, clicking on his contacts as he entered his office, the doors closing behind him.

"Mister Narisa, I've patched up the last member." Seru Akita held the phone with his shoulder as he picked up a pen and began writing something in his notepad. "Fifteen people were wounded, two had serious injuries while thirteen had light injuries."

"Has everything been solved?" Narisa Daichii's voice was low.

"Yes. The trifle with the Mozuki has been settled. It was merely a dispute that got out of hand. Fortunately, neither side were injured too bad." Seru Akita responded as his hand shifted back to his phone. Taking off his glasses, he threw the pen and notepad back into the table, sitting down on his chair. "I heard that Zeno will be coming back from Hawaii soon."

"Yes, that is the plan. Of course, knowing him, perhaps he will linger for a bit longer before coming back." Narisa Daichii responded.

Seru Akita rolled his eyes. One year and they were still as sticky as before. Yuck. He shivered. "Aren't you planning to pass off the Narisa CORP to him? It's better for him to start training."

"Rather than him, I believe that you are the better leader."

Hearing such a calm voice, Seru Akita believed that he was now going deaf. Taking the phone away from his ear, he patted his ear a few times before bringing the phone back to his ear. "Sorry, Mister Narisa, could you repeat that?"

"Rather than Zeno, I believe it would be better for you to become the next head." Once more, Narisa Daichii repeated his words.

Seru Akita felt like fireworks exploded in his head. His hands couldn't help but tremble, "Do... I have no relations with the Narisa Clan?" Was this going to turn into one of those animes where he suddenly gains power and then everyone attacks him? Wasn't this like bringing back a stepson to take over power and then the legal son plots revenge? He shivered just thinking about Narisa Zeno plotting revenge on him.

"Of course, you don't. But, Narisa Zeno wouldn't want to become the next head. Other than him, you are a competent and understanding leader. Since you already have close ties with us, I believe that you can be trusted." Narisa Daichii spoke in a calm tone.

Seru Akita could hear the sound of keys being tapped. Right away, he knew that the man was working. "Are you busy?" If the man was busy, he wouldn't want to disturb him.

"It's just a few things to look over. Don't worry, I'm almost done." The man lightly chuckled, his voice low and husky.

Seru Akita gasped at his heart. Was the man really 43 years old? Even his laugh sounded manly. And then, he slapped himself.