190

Everything was decorated in red. Red lanterns hung down from the houses and pavilions, red cloth was hung upon the buildings.

"Are they already getting prepared?" Chan Lihua scanned the area, carefully fixing a glass.

"Yes, don't worry too much. I even called my servants here just to make sure everything is ready." Zhu Rong grabbed the frantic woman.

Chan Lihua sighed in relief, "It's finally his wedding. I want everything to be ready." Her palms had cold sweat upon them as she clenched her hand.

"It'll be alright. It's not like they are sticking to tradition." Zhu Rong joked as he pushed Chan Lihua down on the chair.

It was empty. The wedding was very small, with barely anyone invited.

Well, two additional people had popped up.

Zhu Rong glanced at the two men who sat off to the side, each with a cup of wine in their hand.

He wasn't expecting the Crown Prince, Zhou Mengyao, the Lord of Serenity, Deity of Peace, and Wu Xiangyue, Lord of Pride, Deity of Carelessness.

Zhou Mengyao was as regal as ever, dressed in a white and gold robe along with a crown in his hair. He smiled lightly with the cup of wine in his hand.

Wu Xiangyue grinned, lowering his face to talk to Zhou Mengyao. He was dressed in a blue robe, his hair tied up by a ribbon.

Chan Lihua wore a pink robe, a small jade bracelet upon her wrist. She did not wear any makeup or rouge, her face was plain. Her white hair flowed down her back without a decoration on it.

Zhu Rong was dressed in a light blue robe with peonies on it. His red hair was tied up with a jade hairpin in it. The man sat down on the chair, waiting for the two grooms to appear.

As a maid walked towards him, he asked, "Is everything prepared?"

The maid bowed her back, nodding, "Yes, Lord. The Young Master and his husband should be coming soon."

At that time, Fei Shang and Zhu Luishui finally walked in, nodding their heads as Chan Lihua looked at them.

"Qianchi is ready."

"Longwang is also ready."

Chan Lihua breathed a breath of relief, sinking back into her chair. "Then they will both be coming soon."

-

Fei Qianchi looked at his reflection in the clear mirror. His white hair was put up in a crown, half drifting over his back, while the other half was in the crown he wore. Dressed in a vermillion robe, his eyes seemed even brighter today.

The maids tidied him up, speaking as they did so.

"Young Master, do you want lip tint?" The woman's voice was still youthful, holding some rouge and other things in her hand.

"No need for that." Fei Qianchi replied as the maids smiled in return.

"Alright then, Young Master." The first maid, an older one, pulled him as they fully inspected his wedding robe first.

"Then this should be it." The second maid, a younger woman with more energy, clapped her hands as she delightfully spoke.

"Our Young Master is truly handsome. I can clearly see the Madam's beauty in him." The third maid, the one who asked if he wanted tinted lips, couldn't help but admire.

"Is this everything?" Fei Qianchi moved his long sleeves, fixing his posture as he also looked at himself.

"Yes, Young Master."