2.19.5

AN: I made an Instagram account, so please go and follow me there. I'll share updates about myself and the books I'm thinking about writing in the future. I'll also share information about books I'm currently writing.

 I'll also share information about books I'm currently writing

*AN: Please play the music*

Daniel stood alone, solemn and grim, he stood in front of a grave that was carefully cleaned up after. It was already autumn, the harsh wind blew past him, the fallen leaves brushing past in the air. Under the cloudy sky, his image was filled with sorrow, a lonely picture that couldn't be changed. His expressions was cold and stern, yet, his eyes were red. On his left hand, his ring finger sported a beautiful ring.

Sighing out, exhaling the air within his lungs as if it was the heaviest of burden, he carefully knelt onto his knees. "Andy, this now marks one and a half years since your departure. Today, like any other day, I came to visit you again. Although I can't explain, it has now already become a part of me that I can't erase, coming to visit you everyday like this. How are you doing? The day that you left, you took a part of me that will never return."

Looking up to the gravestone, Daniel revealed a light smile. "I miss you, I really miss you. You told me to move on, to be happy, but I don't think I'll ever be able to do that. Because, for me, my happiness was you. And now that you're gone, how can I be happy?" Saying so, he held back a sob, his face revealing pain.

"I'm sorry. I wish I had met you sooner. If I had, everything would've been different. If I had, you wouldn't have suffered all those years, and, maybe by now, we would be a wedded couple. Those years, it could've been the best years we spent together, if only I wasn't so dumb. I fell in love with someone who wasn't you, someone who was your half-brother. I know that it must've torture you, to watch as I fell in love with someone who had hurt you for most your lifetime." Daniel paused, taking a break to recollect his emotions.

"I hate myself, Andy. Because, thinking about all of the possibilities, all the what if's, I wish I can change it. I wish that I can rewind time, to go back and love you, to protect you. I wish I was able to take that bullet for you, I wish...that we could've gotten married. On that day, I was already so excited, I thought that nothing would've gone wrong. But, it did. I was so happy for just a moment, then, it all changed within the next second. Andy, if none of that would've happened, I would have loved being married with you." Daniel couldn't help it as his eyes watered, but he tried persistently to not let his tears fall.

"I thought so much about it. Our married life and how it would be like. If I hadn't been so hopeful, maybe now, I wouldn't be hurting this much. But, Andy, because of you, I wanted to wish, to have hope for our future together and what was to come. In a way, I hate how none of that will ever happen again, but I'm also thankful for all the moments I spent with you. I know that it was hard to accept me back into your life, but you still did. I know that years of cruelty had made your heart frozen, but you were still willing to open up for someone like me."