4.19

It was a mess. Lee Shinwoo could hear everything around him, the screams, the shouts, the sound of the zombies growling and moaning. Everywhere, there were bodies on the ground, most of them were zombies but there were still a few humans whom had been attacked.

Because of the cure Ji Soyu has given them, Lee Shinwoo didn't have to be wary but he still made some people return back to hide. Max was still injured and even though Min Hosung had healed him, he was still suffering from internal injuries. Jo Soyu was too young and Kim Jiyoung also didn't know how to fight so the three of them went back.

Lee Shinwoo had tried persuading Shin Hana and Lee Hwangyang to leave but they wouldn't so he could only allow them to join in. Lee Shinwoo was still worried about Min Yongjoon even though he knew that he shouldn't be. And there was still this itching feeling inside of him that felt like something was going to happen, something unexpected.

Lee Shinwoo returned back to focusing his attention on killing the zombies, no longer caring for appearances and using everything he could to destroy them as fast as possible, even if the sight didn't end up pretty.

(Fei Shang, how many zombies are there?)

[Host, currently, a rough estimate of five hundred still remains. There are also some higher level zombies in the crowd but the highest is a level three.]

(What can a level three zombie do?)

[They can control the mass and also retain a little bit of human intelligence. There is only one zombie that is a level three, ten zombies are at level two, meaning they can run and their attacks are faster. The rest of the zombies are a level one or don't have a level at all.]

(Alright, also, you can bring me back to life as far as I remember. Can you bring someone else back to life, someone that's not me?)

[Host, I can't, I only have control of you because I am bonded to you. I can give you things that could save them but if it's too late, it won't work.]

(Okay then, thank you, Fei Shang.)

Lee Shinwoo watched as Min Yongjoon slowly came back to his side killing any zombies that came at him.

"How many of them are left?" Min Yongjoon asked, his breath a bit shaky as he took off the head of a zombie near him.

Lee Shinwoo clicked his tongue, his hand moving as a fire explosion occurred and took out five zombies. "Definitely more than a hundred. I don't know how long this is going to take, can you use your ability yet?"

Min Yongjoon bit his lips, the long sword in his hand swinging as he continued decapitating the zombies. "It's on low level right now. I'm waiting to charge it up so I can use a big attack to take out a big portion of the zombies." He ducked as an attack came from behind him.

Lee Shinwoo nodded his head even though Min Yongjoon couldn't see. "Don't use your ability yet, you used it too much so just wait."

Lee Shinwoo could see that the zombies were slowly lowering, their numbers gradually going down. Right now, there had to be less than two hundred zombies left. Although since some people were also getting attacked, they were also adding to the numbers of zombies that were still there.

Just as Lee Shinwoo thought this, a hand at his ankle grabbed him and pulled him down. Lee Shinwoo was barely able to catch himself off the ground as he looked at the culprit. A human who had turned to a zombie.

Min Yongjoon looked back just in time to see that Lee Shinwoo had been pulled down and he immediately rushed to his side, killing the zombie whom was getting ready to catch Lee Shinwoo off guard.