Chapter 14

I woke up in the morning to light tapping on the garage door. Slowly getting up so I didn't wake everyone else up, since they were still asleep. Julie's head fell onto Reggie's and she snuggled into him. Seeing them all asleep, cuddled up together was adorable.

I shuffled tiredly to the door, opening it slightly to see the bright smile of Flynn. I didn't say anything as I smiled back before motioning her inside to see the cute moment of band bonding that we were having.

"Good morning," she says cheerfully walking inside, a hop in her step. Mostly due to the fact that Julie got back into the music program so Flynn wouldn't have to alone in there.

"Morning," I mumbled making my way up to the loft where I quickly changed into some sweats, tucking my curly hair into a black beanie then came back down. I placed my hand on Alex's head causing Flynn to see everyone, because before that all she saw was Julie who's head was floating in mid air.

"That is just adorable," she says over looking our sleeping friends. Which made me smile.

"I'll draw you a picture of how we looked before I got up," I say plopping on a bean bag with my pencil and pad.

"If this isn't bonding I don't know what is, what were you watching," she says sitting on the other bean bag, not wanting to disturb anyone as I drew.

"Brother bear and before that we had to explain to Reggie that they made more Star Wars, then had him upset because he wanted to know the ending. Of course he didn't like that they killed off Han Solo. We didn't have the heart to tell him that Luke and Leia also died," I explained, my eyes never leaving the page as my hand elegantly flew across it.

"Yeah seeing all these modern things must be hard for them," she states and I nod. It is hard for them, especially Alex but they are slowly getting use to things, which is good.

An hour passed with us making small talk, she was telling me that she was trying to get the band booked for the school dance since everyone wanted to see us play again. I wasn't excited to play at a dance but at least it was a start. Also I've never been to a dance in my life.

I finished the drawing and showed it to her. The shading was on point, capturing the moment perfectly, just like with the band preforming at school.

"That is just precious," she exclaims taking a picture of it with her phone. "So Jules is totally crushing on Reggie isn't she?" Upon hearing that I chuckled.

"Totally. He also likes her which I think is sweet," I say happy for Julie. She's finally coming out of her shell and I'm finally starting to feel better. I think moving here was the best thing for the both of us.

"I just don't want her to get hurt, you know since he's a ghost and can't touch them. How can you do that by the way?" She asks and I get where she's coming from. Just wanting to protect her best friend.

"Well ever since I was born I've had the ability to see ghosts on the other side. Most of them came to me seeking help crossing over. Others just wanted someone to talk too. Because of this gift they could us my energy to touch me, however those ghosts were transparent. Also I could feel their touch but they couldn't feel mine. So it's weird that they are practically solid unless walking through stuff, I can feel their touch too and as you know make them visible when I touch them," I explained watching as Alex began to stir.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," I joke as he sits up slowly stretching.

"Damn right I'm sleeping beauty, this face doesn't come naturally," he says making me giggle as I told Flynn what he said and that it was Alex who was up.

"Well that and the fact that you're a ghost is a good benefactor," Flynn adds as Alex rolled his eyes before going to get changed.

"He rolled his eyes at you," the voice of Julie is heard as she too gets up and stretches. Said hi to Flynn before going into the house to get ready. Since they were going to hang out.

Once she was ready they left making it just me and the guys. Alex came back into the room saying he was going to hang out with his ghost friend Willie, later on. I has happy that he made a new friend, someone who know more about the ghost world that could help him. However I too was going to help in anyway I could.

We discussed ways to wake the two sleeping friends before Alex sat on his drums and began jamming out a beat that I didn't know but it was catchy. I laughed as Luke and Reggie jumped awake, covering their ears to block out the sound. Alex stopped, great big grin present on his face.

He chuckled "Rise and shine boys,"......