Chapter 26

Once Reggie woke up from his nap with Julie he came back into the studio where Luke, Alex and I were waiting for Willie to stop by hoping he had a plan.

"What did I miss?" He asks plopping down on a beanbag trying to fix his messed up hair.

I smiled at his adorableness "We're just waiting for Willie to stop by, he said he might have a way to get us on the list for the Orpheum," although my voice was calm, on the inside I was worried. Trying not to get anxious and begin chewing off my nails.

"If anyone can make this work, it's Willie. He has the most experience with all of this ghost stuff," Alex reassured smiling slightly at the thought of his crush. It's a shame that nothing could happen between them.

The three of us nodded before Willie materialized inside the studio, looking around in slight awe at the decor. Then he saw us chilling on the couch. Walking over, he offered a cute smile that made dear Alex blush. It was cute.

"I've thought of a way to get you on the list. I'll steal the opening acts bus and dive it to the middle of nowhere, then when I get back, you can ghost into the manager's office. Once there load up the video of you playing that's on YouTube. If they like you, then write down Julie's number on a note pad," The skater explained pushing his pushing hair out of his face.

"That is the most reckless thing I've ever heard," I state looking around the group. They were all pondering the idea "Screw it lets do it. We ride at dawn bitches,"

They all bursted with laughter after I said that. Although Wille was probably the only one who knew where that was from. Nevertheless it was nice to hear them laughing, it was something I was truely going to miss.

All of the chill days we had where we just goofed around, having fun. Explaining things to them and watching Reggie's eyes widen with amazement unless it was Star Wars related. Teasing Alex about his obvious crush on Willie, despite him denying it at every cost.

Last but not least, falling for Luke. It was an odd pairing but I wouldn't have changed it for anything. Him always gazing lovingly into my eyes whenever we sang. Believing in me when admiring my drawings. Always able to cheer me up when things were rough, never giving up on me as I grieved for my lost loved ones.

Not to mention little things, like his smile. How his eyes hold so much passion when he sings as he jumps around the stage getting hyped throughout the song. How that energy only builds up more and more as the music progresses and how it all poured out as he played the last guitar rift.

The way my heart fluttered when he first kissed me, and how my heart exploded ad he told me that he loved me. Not even that long ago.

But most importantly, how all three of them made me have a passion for music. One that connected me to Rose, who was like a second mother to me. How they brought back Julie's love for music, bringing us both out of the dark. Back into the light, shining brighter than ever.

They were my new family, and I wasn't going to let that go so easily. No, I was going to tackle this problem. Making sure that it never happened to another ghost ever again. I was going to rid the world of Caleb Covington once and for all. On top of rocking out at the Orpheum.

Hopefully it's not the guys unfinished business..

~~~

We discussed the plan over a few more times to make sure everything was in order. Then Willie went into action as he commited grand theft auto. Not that he'd be linked back to the crime.

After an hour or so the guys went to the Orpheum to wait for Willie so they could initiate their part of this immaculate plan.

While they were out doing that, I informed Julie about everything. We were back in the studio and she was nervously pacing back an forth, making me feel dizzy from watching her. She was biting on the nail of her thumb, that was until the guys poofed infront of the table.

She then freaked out before ranting really fast, not giving them time to answer as she spite out a rapid fire of questions. By the end of it she was gasping for breath as we let her calm down.

"Everything is alright, you should be getting a call right now," Alex says pointing at her phone that was lying on the table. We waited for a second but the screen remained black.

"Ok, right now," Alex tried again, all three of them pointing only for the phone to light up with an unknown number. We all screamed, jumping around happily.

After a few seconds we signaled for Julie to answer the phone. She did and confirmed that she was Julie from the band. The lady asked if we would play for them and she happily agreed. Jumping on my back as I danced around the table.

Luke and Reggie lifted Alex into the dirty dancing lift ad they cheered. Alex jokingly claiming he was swimming ad the boy spun him around. Massive smiles on all our faces. This was it.

It was official. We're playing the Orpheum......

Hey everyone! So Sammie is cooking up a plan to deal with Caleb. What do you think that is? It's probably easy to guess though haha. I hope you like this, and we're close to finishing the show. I can't wait to write more about their adventures after the Orpheum. Have a lovely day and stay safe.

Bailey