Chapter 35

It's been a few months since our show at Madison Square Garden. Our band has really taken off. We gain more and more fans each day that passes and it's amazing.

In these few months Alex and Landon have gotten together and I couldn't be more happy for them. Of course it's still sad that Willie got caught up in our feud with Caleb, he was just an innocent bystander who I didn't want to cross over but things happen.

Luke has been a literal sweetheart, always going above and beyond when it came to planning shows or dates. Some of them have even been group ones, those were always in a secluded place since I couldn't possible make them all visible at once. But they were fun none the less. It was the littlest things that meant the most.

Life was a bit hectic for us all now, between Julie, Flynn and I being in school to playing shows on weekends or weeks where there is a break from school. But it truly was amazing and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I came here after my brother died as a way of trying to move on. But in doing that, I rekindled my relationship with Julie and her family. Met the love of my life despite him being a ghost, and three of my best friend's, two of which are also ghosts.

I was able to let Luke see his parents one last time with my abilities which made them all happy. Stopped an evil ghost from wreaking havoc and harming the guys and helped Julie reconnect with her passion for music. Lastly I got to see my brother, who I thought was gone forever, again and was able to pick up where we left off.

It was crazy to think that this happened because I was something different.........

THE END....

Thank you to everyone who has read this story. I'm happy you've all enjoyed it as much as I loved writing it. I hope you all have a lovely day. Love you all.

Bailey