Chapter 29

The room was silent again as Julie began saying how thankful she was that the guys came into her life. So far the guys stayed quiet and I knew they probably wouldn't say anything. Make her think that they passed.

"You're welcome," Reggie huffs out earning a slap, from Luke. At least I think it was Luke.

Julie gasped before rushing to turn the light on. Once on she could see the guys lying on the floor, in pain. While I was still on the couch feeling drained.

"Why are you still here? Why didn't you cross over?" She asks pacing about the room flinging her arms for dramatic effect.

"I guess playing the Orpheum wasn't our unfinished business," Alex says as they all stood up with what little strength they had left.

"Please go back to Caleb. Play in his band forever, it's better than not existing at all," she pleads stopping in front of Reggie, who had tears in his eyes.

While this was all going on, I stood up and made my way over to Luke who was standing next to Alex, who was leaning on a beam for support. I allowed Luke to lean on me so he wouldn't topple over as he clutched his chest. That's when another jolt hit them, gasps of pain rebounded off the walls.

"Please just go," Julie begs, eyes never leaving Reggie's as they stood so close.

"We're not going anywhere, no music is worth making if we're not making it with you and Sammie," Luke chimes in resting his head on my shoulder.

"You're our family," Alex adds with a sigh which made my heart break slightly at seeing them all like this.

It was then that Reggie hugged her and didn't go through her, like he usually did. The three of us gasped as Reggie became encased in a golden light. Him and Julie still didn't notice that they were actually hugging until they pulled away.

"How can I feel you?" She asks in disbelief as Reggie placed his hands on her cheeks, giving her a smile that would make girls swoon.

"I don't know, but I feel stronger," he exclaimed and Julie called Luke and Alex over.

With my help, we walked over and embraced in a group hug. Our first ever one as a band, and it was comforting. Like Reggie, the boys began to glow that golden color. Looking down at their wrists as we pulled away, we saw the stamps zap off of them. They were free from Caleb's clutches.

"Caleb's crossed over," I admit, having felt it as soon as the stamps left their wrists.

"What does this all mean?" Julie asks looking around our circle, our arms were still wrapped around one another.

"It means the band is back," Luke blurts out excitedly which made me giggle.

This was truely an amazing moment for us all. Our band didn't have to stop playing music, we could play and sing to our hearts content. Reggie and Julie could finally be a couple now that they were able to hug and hold hands. Alex will be able to rekindle what he had with Willie, which will be the best thing ever. Lastly Luke and I can continue our relationship.

With how amazing our show at the Orpheum was, there was a bright future for our band. We would most likely have people begging to sign us to their labels. We were only going up from here on out. It was something different from most bands, but we have eachother.

This isn't the end of Julie and the Phantoms. It is just the beginning!

Sorry it's shorter but we're finally done with the show. Now this is where I go off canon and make the plot 100% mine. I hope you like it, thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter.

Bailey