Chapter 33

Tonight we would be playing at one of the biggest venues in the US and I couldn't be more excited. There were definitely some nerves there as well but I got those everytime we preformed. Flynn was all smiles the whole plane ride here and the guys were in empty seats in front of us.

Julie and I told them that they didn't have to come on the plane with us, since they could've just poofed there like how they normally travelled. However they insisted that they wanted to be on the plane. It was extremely hard not to speak to them, and since there were four of us that could now see them. It made it all the harder.

But now we were in the venue preparing for tonight's show. We just finished soundcheck and the tech people seemed really impressed by everything.

"Have you seen Willie lately?" I asked Alex once we were all safely in the dressing room.

"Unfortunately not," he states glumly "I think everyone who worked for Caleb crossed over as well,"

It pained me to even being it up but I really wanted to know what happened to Willie. Despite everything that had happened, he really cared about Alex. But now I guess everything didn't work out the way I thought it would. Sometimes there's a downside to my gift.

"I'm sure he's watching over us all," Luke chimed in giving Alex's arm a gentle rub.

"You'll find someone Al, I know it," Reggie encouraged with his contagious smile and Julie nodded in agreement.

With that conversation over with I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me. Turning around towards the direction I thought it was coming from, I gasped placing a hand over my mouth.

Everyone looked over at me then to where I was looking. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Landon!" I exclaimed blinking hard because I thought I was seeing things. However after a few seconds of constant blinking I realized that what I was seeing was in fact real, Landon was really here.

"Hey Sammie," he smiled walking over to me. He looked different since the last time I'd seen him. He was solid looking, just like the guys.

"Landon, as in your dead brother who passed on, that Landon?" Luke asks from beside me, eyes holding a confused look.

"The very same one," Landon says gazing about the room. Everyone was just as confused as I was. How was he even here?

"How are you back? I crossed you over," I asked standing up making my way over to him.

Once I got there, I placed my hands on his face. My way of making sure he really was here. Unlike last time, my hands came to rest gently on his cheeks instead of going through him entirely.

"I never crossed. At least not fully. I've been watching over you and I promised I'd always be there for you. I've just been watching from a distance. It's what mom would've wanted. I'm so proud of you sister," he explained pulling me into a hug.

After a few seconds I pulled away turning to look at everyone who was watching us closely.

"Landon this my boyfriend Luke, and best friends Reggie and Alex. Also known as three fifths of Julie and the Phantoms," I introduced and they waved. I noticed Landon was checking Alex out which made me giggle.

"Nice to meet you mate. Sammie's told us all about you," Luke says walking over to put his arm around me, holding out his other hand for my brother to shake.

"I'm sure she has," he said with a chuckle before leaning close to my ear "Is Blondie over there single?" His question made me giggle again as I nodded.

"Julie my goodness is that you?" He says finally noticing her and Flynn in the room. Ray and Carlos were still back at the hotel and would be here later.

"It's me," she states sitting down on Reggie's lap and he wrapped her up in his arms.

With introductions aside, I gently punched Landon in the arm which made him gasp at my actions.

"What was that for?" He placed his hand on his chest is exasperation.

"For making me think you were gone forever," I shrugged before stealing one of Alex's hoodies because I was cold again.

"What have I told you about taking my hoodies," the blonde scolds placing his hands on his hips which looked funny with the fanny pack across his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Al, but I'm cold and we've been over this. Luke doesn't have any since he practically lives in cut offs," I reminded him which made him chuckle.

"I'm just teasing you now," he states ruffling up my hair gently. It's a good thing I was keeping my hair down for the show.

We spent the next few hours goofing around and I caught up with Landon. I was still shocked he was here this whole time just watching from the shadows. But I'm glad he's back and alright.....

Sorry again for the wait. I'm thinking about writing a chapter each for the songs they are going to sing. Should I do that? Also if you are bored waiting for new updates feel free to check out my new Owen Joyner story called Blossoming into Flowers. I update more frequently on that one, or just check out any of my stories that interest you. Anyway I hope you like it and thanks for reading.

Bailey