Princess!

It's been a month since Jayden was murdered, Jayda still haves nightmares sometimes and she's usually always with me or her boyfriend cause she doesn't like being home, Derik and me are very serious now, I swear I love that man, He treats me like a fucking princess! I'm over his apartment cuddling with him in bed! "I love you!" I say as I brush his waves with his head in my, "mhm!" He says with his eyes closed, "don't make me snatch yo fucking nose ring out!" I say hitting his head, "you annoying man I'm tryna go to sleep!" He says as he moves, "don't go to sleep!" I say cuddling him. "Mhm!" He says turning around and holding me, "Derik!" I say as I push him, "huh?" He says as he licks his lips in my ear, "I want some dick!" I say as I press my ass against his dick, "mcht man if I give you some dick will you leave me alone?" Derik ask me, "yesss!" I say as I turn around.

Derik and me fuck after we're done I get up, "where you going?" Derik says, "taking a shower you might as well come and take one with me!" I say as I open his bathroom door, "Ight let me get up!" He follows me in the bathroom, "you still sleepy?" I ask Derik smiling, "shit I'm wide awake now!" He says taking his shirt off. "I love you!" I say as I rub and kiss his bare chest, "I love you too baby!" He says to me as he grabs my naked ass, "stop!" I say as I laugh. We get in the shower and Derik wraps his arms around me, "boy move!" I say laughing he starts kissing my neck, "hell no you woke me up out my sleep for this!" Derik says as he starts rubbing on my pussy, I turn around and start kissing Derik, I kiss Derik's neck and grab his dick, "you bold bold huh?" Derik says as he licks his lips.

"I been bold bold!" I say as I bite his lip, he picks me and puts me on the wall and starts eating me out, "fuck Derik!" I say as I almost cum, he puts his hand under my knees and pins me on the wall, he inserts his dick in me I moan he starts moving faster, "fuck!" I moan loudly as I grab his head giving him a kiss. "You like that shit baby?" Derik ask me as me moves faster and goes harder, I moan loudly before I can get my answer out "yes I love this shit!" I moan loudly rolling my eyes to the back of my head and closing my eyes. "Open yo eyes!" Derik says stroking hard, I open my eyes "I love you!" I moan loudly as I grab Derik's head giving him a kiss, "I love you too mamas!" Derik says as he looks in my eyes.

I cum all over his dick and he puts me down, "Ight bend over right here!" Derik says as he points to a part of the shower, I do as told and he slaps my ass, "mcht bro!" I say looking back at him "shut up!" He says as he puts his dick in me, "fuck!" I moan and he starts moving inside of me slowly. He speeds up the pace and I start moaning, "fuck!" He whispers softly, "you like that pussy?" I ask him "hell yea!" He says as he starts moving faster, "shit!" Derik and I moan together, "get up!" Derik says he pulls out of me, I get up Derik picks me up "whew!" I say not expecting that, "hold on to me!" Derik says I do as told and he starts bouncing me up and down with his dick inside of me. "FUCKKKK!" I yell out as I scratch Derik's back hard, "yea it feel goo- fuck!" I moan out "go faster ima cum!" I moan as Derik goes faster, I cum again and Derik puts me down. He puts his dick in me while we're both standing up, "oh shit!" I blurt out "what did something happen you ok right?" Derik ask me stopping, "yea continue!" As soon as I say that Derik starts fucking me, "yessss!" I moan "shit!" He moans in my ear softly as he kisses my neck, I hold his head as I cum again, "oh shit get up!" Derik says I get off of him and get on my knees and start sucking his dick until he cums.

We shower and get in bed, "I can't sleep!" I say to Derik as I'm laying on his chest, "you want some head?" Derik ask me rubbing his hand back and forth on my curves, "that shit gon make me even more awake!" I say while rubbing his chest, "can we go on a drive and smoke?" I ask Derik looking up at him. "Shit I don't care!" Derik says sitting up, I roll up before we leave the house, we go to the car "you drive!" I say to Derik as I get in the passenger seat, "mcht man I knew you was gon do that bullshit!" Derik says as he starts the car, "if you knew I was gon do it then why are you getting mad?" I ask Derik sparking up. "Ain't nobody mad!" Derik says as he tap kisses me, "man what the fuck is that you better give me a real kis-!" I say before Derik cuts me off kissing me passionately, "you talk to damn much!" He says as he pulls away and starts driving.