31!

Layla Brown, 19Atlanta, Georgia

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Layla Brown, 19
Atlanta, Georgia

"I'm about to go to the liquor store!" Leon says, "get me a bottle!" I say "I gotchu you want one?" Leon ask looking at Rashad, "nah I'm coo!" He says "I mean we all gon be drinking out each others bottles so ima get a few!" He says, "Ight here!" I say giving him some money "you good ima pay for it!" He says, "Ight!" I say putting it back in my wallet "be safe I love you!" I say as Rashad pulls me on his lap, "I will I love you too!" He says he closes the door, "play some music!" I say to Rashad he turns the tv on and plays something, Look all of that woofin like you bout that shit betta stop that shit! I take my phone out and record on Snapchat. "bitch I got sum ta make ya lay down! Murder murder murder kill kill going through a nigga mind when I'm loading up them k rounds!" Me and Rashad sing in the song point both our guns at the camera, "what we gon do baby?" I say looking at him smiling, "and we gon ride through that pussy nigga block one of these nights and let em have it! Fuck boy we ain't gon play round!" Me and Rashad sing doing the little dance with our guns, "always tryna be like me!" Rashad says before he grabs my neck and kisses me, I stop the video as we kiss he pulls away and I save the video. "Post it!" He says letting go of my neck I roll my eyes before posting the video, "they all gon see that lil kiss too!" Rashad says, "so!" I say shrugging my shoulders "they gon hear me calling you baby too tf!" I say, "so they gon know we talk!" He says "yep!" I say pecking his lips, "I'll be back!" I say trying to get up "no!" He says sitting me back down, "mcht I need to go put some lip gloss and stuff on!" I say, "use yo phone!" He says I put my gun back in my purse, I smack my teeth and take a mirror out my purse and my lip liner. I put it in and some lip gloss after "gimme kiss!" I say puckering my lips at Rashad, "no you got all that lip gloss shit on!" He says "ion care!" I say pecking his lips he pecks mines back, "you get on my nerves!" He says as someone knocks at the door, "get up!" He says "no pick me up!" I say he puts me on his back, "you so tall!" I say as he looks in the peep hole "I know!" He says as he opens the door, "what the fuck!" Antwan says looking at me on his back, "monkey ass!" Jayda says as they walk in the house. I get down "hey hoes!" I say hugging them, "hey bitch!" They both say as we we hug, "y'all think y'all cute matching?" Jayda ask us "Ian even wanna match him he wanted to match me but he really just wanted to wear grey sweatpants!" I say, Antwan and Jayda shake their heads looking at his print, "nigga get blessed with bug ducks and don't know how to act!" Jayda says, "swear!" I say back as he sits on the couch "stop looking at my dick!" Rashad says, I sit on his lap "this dick for Layla and Layla only!" He says.

"Boy shut the fuck up if they can see it what makes you think the not gon look!" I say to him, "shhhhhhh!" He shushes me "you shhhhhh nigga!" I say, "do we see a new favorite toxic couple!" Antwan says, "I think we do!" Jayda says "we're not toxic or a couple!" I say, "y'all do everything a couple do!" Jayda says, "that don't mean we is I gotta see how he act first!" I say, I get up from his lap "mcht no!" He says pulling me back in his lap, "Rashad why you acting clingy?" I ask him "shut up!" He says, "stop telling me to shut up!" I say "shut u-" Rashad gets cut off from me popping his mouth. "Been told you stop telling me to shut up!" I say, "smack ya teeth again and ima smack ya lips again!" I say, "get up!" He says pushing me out his lap "nigga I will fuck you up!" I say looking at him, he gets up and walks to the room I follow him, "leave me alone bro!" He says laying on his bed, I get on his lap "Layla move!" He says "boy I will kiss you on the forehead!" I say, "Layla!" Rashad says "Rashad!" I say back,we look at each other until he smack teeth and gets on his phone, "aggy ass!" He says to himself "and you think your not?" I ask him. I get on my phone and record him "niggas is mad cause I popped them on the mouth!" I say, zooming in his face he looks at the camera for a split second before smacking his teeth and snatching my phone out my hand, "move nigga!" I say "leave me alone then!" He says, I kiss him "shut the fuck up with yo pissy ass attitude!" I say, he grabs my neck as I do the same and we kiss, "close the door!" Jayda says "we ain't finna fuck!" I say flipping her off, I get off his lap and go back in the living room and roll up a extendo blunt. We hear a knock at the door and Rashad gets it, "bubbbaaaaaaaa!" I say as he gives me a D'usse bottle, "I only got three!" He says "I got some wine coolers too!" He says, "not you tryna get us drunk!" I say sparking the extendo up, "you rolled that?" Leon ask me "yea I mean if I rolled one blunt it would've went by fast cause it's five people!" I say, "we rolling them for the rest of the night and woods!" He says, "bet!" I say back giving him the blunt Rashad puts his head in my lap, I rub his cheek before slapping it "chill!" Rashad says holding my hand. "I sowwy!" I say pecking his lips before popping them, "Layla move!" Rashad says sitting up I open the bottle, "Jayda come here!" I say holding my hands out for her, she sits in my lap "remember when y'all used to bump coochies!" Antwan says, me and Jayda laugh "we ain't gon talk about that right now!" I say taking a shot, "hmm!" I give the bottle to Jayda she takes a shot, "girl where is Xae?" I ask Jayda "fuck him!" Jayda says, "what chu mean?" I ask her "he ain't shit!" She says, "get up!" I say she gets up "come here!" I say walking to Rashad's room. She follows me I close the door behind her "what happened?" I ask her, "he cheated!" Jayda says shrugging her shoulders, "you ok?" I ask her "yea I guess I mean it kinda hurt but I really didn't even wanna be with him!" She says, "I thought you liked him!" I say "liked not love it just ain't feel right I guess!" She says, "oh ok I'm going back I'm the living room if you wanna bust some windows out some cars and slash some tires and shoot his momma house up just let me know!" I say. "Nah fuck that that's petty we just gon shoot his house up and bust his windows and slash his tires!" Jayda says, "yea you right!" I say opening the door I walk out the room, "who car we driving?" I ask Leon "I got the slide machine!" Leon says, "nigga that scooby doo looking ass van!" I say, "shiddd we all gon fit!" Leon says "we gon look sus!" I say, "why 5 friends can't pull up to a party in a van that is often used for shoot outs!" Leon says, "shiddd I mean either way I'm sitting in Rashad's lap so it don't matter!" I say.

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙽जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें