Drama!

"You wanna know what happened with Derik?" I ask Antwan, "yea!" He says "mcht ok so we was dating and having unprotected sex then eventually I got pregnant! I had an abortion and I guess that triggered him I don't know what's wrong with him cause at first he wasn't about men putting they hands on women, but he started putting his hands on me and I defended myself tho, but after the abortion he came over my house and he was watching me in my sleep and shit! Then I remember I had to use the bathroom and he left me in the room by myself when I asked him to help me and he said no you wanted the abortion now deal with it! Cause I was still a little sore this is not even a whole day after, and he wasn't talking to me the whole day and I went into Asia's room and saw him molesting her so I stabbed him then he started punching me and then he raped me and Leon came in the room and shot him and killed him!" I say, "where were you at when he shot him?" Antwan ask, "umm I was below me he was still inside of me!" I say, "damn bitch you ok?" Antwan ask me "yea fuck that nigga nobody even know where his body at but I do and I he crip walking on where it's buried!" I say, "mcht bitch you know you don't!" He says sitting up, "mcht I did once I spit on it then started crip walking!" I say, "damn you been going through some shit!" He says as he hugs me, "I know I didn't just hear you say all of that shit!" Alicia says coming over hugging me.

"Mcht it's coo it's over now I just gotta keep pushing!" I say shrugging my shoulders, "girl you always shrug your shoulders when you lie so shut the fuck up lying!" Antwan says, "mcht shut up!" I say Anthony Antwan's little brother walks in the house, "hey Layla hey Jayda!" Anthony says "hey Anthony!" Me and Jayda both say at the same time, "where you been?" Antwan ask Anthony "I was getting some cheeks nigga!" Anthony says, "I was like!" Anthony says humping the air "and she was like yesss dadddyyy!" Anthony moans, "mcht nigga ima stop asking you questions you always going into detail about them hoe ass little girls you be fucking!" Antwan says getting up. Jayda sits down next to me as Anthony sits where Antwan was sitting next to Jayda, "so when you gon let me tap that Jayda?" Anthony says, "mcht you little boys now days are so gross your Jordan's age bro calm down!" Jayda says patting his head, "mcht I bet you I'll fuck you better than whoever fucking you right now!" Anthony says, "no ion think you can I give really good messy head!" I say winking at him, "y'all be!" Anthony says doing a scissoring motion with his fingers, I nod my head "bro you serious?" He ask "yea we serious bro!" I say rolling my eyes.

"Damn I always thought y'all used to fuck!" He says shaking his head, "mcht we started like in December so chill!" I say rolling my eyes, "nigga December so y'all ain't kiss or nun before that?" Anthony ask, "no!" I say "sure y'all probably was bumping coochies!" Anthony says, "mcht not you in our business!" I say getting going to the kitchen where Antwan is, "hey ugly hoe!" I say he bucks at me "bitch sit the fuck down!" I say flipping him off. We all talk and catch up until it's time for me and Jayda to leave around 5, me and Jayda are in my bed and I get a text on my phone from Rashad!

                      •••in text•••

Rashad- Hey this that girl from the mall right?

Me- Yea you can just call me Layla!

Rashad- ok Layla how was your day?

Me- it was Ight wbu?

Rashad- it was cool

Rashad- do you have a boyfriend?

Me- no but that girl I was at the mall with we be fucking she my bestfriend!

Rashad- let me be yo bestfriend!

Me- boy we'll see but goodnight! 

Rashad- goodnight

I put my phone down and Jayda looks at me, "who was you just texting?" Jayda ask me looking at me, "that Rashad dude!" I say turning around, "you shol was smiling!" Jayda says looking at me with a stank face, "that's cause he's funny but I'm going to sleep goodnight!" I say, "mcht goodnight!" Jayda says.