Summer!

Another week later.

May 19th

Ugh it's the last day of school and I don't feel like going! My mom comes in my room, "hey baby!" She says with a big smile plastered on her face, "why you chessing so hard?" I say to my mom. "No reason!" She says "mhm I already know it's Aj!" I say Leon already met Aj he don't got much to say about him. My mom laughs, "get ready for school!" My mom says, "do I have to go it's the last day?" I Say as I pout my lips and furrow my eyebrows making a pouty face. "Don't go then!" My mom says I go back to sleep I've been real sleepy lately dumb as shit!

I wake up at 12:34 pm, I get up and take a shower, I get out the shower and put some basic lounge clothes on I go downstairs and am greeted by the smell of food, it makes me feel sick! I go back to my room cause the house stinks like nasty food. I get a FaceTime from Jayda, "heyyy!" I say as I hear crying what the hell! "Babes what's wrong?" I ask Jayda "I'm pregnant!"she says as she cries even more! "Omg Jayda it's ok!" I say trying to comfort her, "are you gonna keep it?" I ask her "no I'm getting a abortion ASAP!" She says still crying, "why you crying?" I ask her "cause I can't believe I'm really pregnant I'm so disappointed with myself!" She says still crying. " it's okay Jayda it's not your fault!" I say to her soothingly.

I tell her to come over and bring the pregnancy test so they not in her trash can. She comes over "have you been to a doctors appointment yet?" I ask her, "no I think I need a parent tho!" She says, "Ight we gon find it out don't worry!" I say to her as I play in her hair, she falls asleep laying in my lap. Aww my baby! I lay down and drift to sleep too. I wake up to Jayda throwing up I go check on her, "hey baby it's ok!" I say to her as I pat her back, I get a towel and give it her so she can wipe her mouth, then I flush the toilet.

"You ok you need anything? Food? Something to drink anything?" I ask Jayda, "no I just wanna go back to sleep!" Jayda says, I get in the shower for about 20mins and brush my teeth "I was thinking maybe Leon could help with the abortion if you need a parent he could do some fraud shit!" I say to Jayda, "idk I really don't want anyone to know but if we neeeedd him then yea!" She says as she emphasizes need, "ok!" I say as I wrap my arms around Jayda in my bed. "Ugh I wonder where Dion is I wanna tell him that I'm killing his fetus!" Jayda says laughing, "oop period his ass would cry little bitch!" Me and Jayda talk and eventually fall back to sleep.

I wake up at 1:30, man I need a summer job! Jayda comes out the bathroom, "heyy!" She says to me "heyyy" I say back. "So anything new on you and Derik?" Jayda ask me as she hops in my bed, "girl that nigga!" I say with a stank face, "girl whattt!!?" Jayda says, "girl he got me catching feelings like a dumbass I've only known his ass for a month shit!" I say as Jayda laughs, "girl that's how it be! But y'all cute or whatever!" Jayda says giggling a little, "mhm don't do that he look like a hoe, sound like a hoe, smell like a hoe, walk like a hoe and talk like a hoe, he a hoe!" I say jokingly but defensively. "Girl stfu and I'm hungry!" Jayda says me and Jayda eat and stay in bed all day!

One week later..

Me and Jayda are at the abortion clinic, "you sure you wanna do this!" I ask Jayda as I squeeze her hand, she lays on the bed ready for the abortion! "Yes fuck them kids!" She says, I look back at her, "fuck them kids!" I say as I kiss her hand, several minutes go by and it's done. "How you feel?" I say as I help her up so we can take her to her room to rest for a while, (we is Layla and a nurse!) "I'm hurting a little bit but Ian no bitch ima knock this shit out!" Jayda says as I sit her down on the bed, "period babes now lay down carefully!" I say as I help her, "I can do it shit!" She says, "damn my bad I'm just tryna make sure you straight!" I say as I sit down, she kinda hurt my feelings. "Would you like some water?" The nurse ask Jayda, "um yes please!" Jayda says as she turns her attention back to me.