Different!

5 month later...

April 16th

Me and Jayda are laying in my bed smoking, "do you think that roaches know what raid is?" Jayda ask me passing the blunt to me, I look at her "bitch what?" I say looking confused, "do you?" Jayda ask me "I don't know shit do I look like a roach?" I say hitting the blunt, "mcht bitch yea you do actually!" Jayda says I mug her. "Fuck you bitch that's why you look like a hippopotamus mixed with a retarded donkey with a little pinch of a fucking ostrich!" I say to Jayda she looks at me, "now you ain't even have to do all dat!" Jayda says as a year comes out her eye. "Mcht bitch you know I'm playing wichu come on!" I say Jayda looks at me and cries more, "bitch you on yo period?" I ask Jayda "no but I'm probably pmsing!" Jayda says wiping her tears, I hit the blunt a few more times before passing back to Jayda. "Layla!" Jayda says I look at her "yesss?" I say she looks at me and furrows her eyebrows, "do I really look like a hippopotamus?" Jayda ask me I laugh before she can say hippopotamus, she immediately laughs after I look at her and laugh, " bitch I'm high!" Jayda says as me and her bust out laughing, "me tooo but no you don't look like a hippo ugly!" I say pecking Jayda's lips.

"Wanna fuck a lot before I get my period?" Jayda ask me licking her lips, I look at and smile before I squirm I grab her face and kiss her "yes!" I say as we pull away and she puts the blunt out, Jayda pulls me on top of her lap and kisses me while she plays with my ass, I play with Jayda's titties as we kiss, I take Jayda's shirt off revealing her perfectly perky titties. I suck on her boobs leaving hickeys all over her chest, Jayda slips her hands in my shorts "take these off!" Jayda says trying to pull my shorts off, I get up and take my shorts off "where you want me?" I ask Jayda as she gets up, "right here!" Jayda says pushing me on the bed so I'm on my back, I spread my legs and Jayda starts eating my pussy for about 15 minutes before I cum. Then she sits on my face and I eat her for about 13 minutes before she cums, we scissor and I hear my mom say my name, I quickly get off Jayda and my mom walks in the room in the middle of me getting off Jayda, "What the fuck y'all in here doing?" My mom ask us looking at us. We both don't say anything "y'all not gon talk?" She ask us, "momma I think it's self explanatory what we were doing I didn't lock my door because we were home alone!"  I say as me and Jayda both get under my cover, "how long this been going on?" My mom ask me, "about 5 months!" I say not looking at her I feel her eyes scalding into the side of my head, "mmh!" She says as she walks out the room closing and locking the door.

Me and Jayda look at each other and bust out laughing, "bro I'm high as a bitch!" I say pulling the covers off of us, "girl I'm still horny!" Jayda says as she spreads her legs and starts playing with herself, I lick my lips as Jayda slips a finger inside if her pussy, she moans softly as her lips part from each other she breathes heavier and heavier. "Girl you get on my nerves!" I say as I sit across from Jayda, I lay on my back and start playing with myself watching Jayda as she watches me, Jayda moans as she throws her head back as I start fingering myself, "fuckkkkk my pussy is wettttt!" I say going faster. Jayda starts cuming and I go faster and harder, I cum and pull my finger out as I squirt all over the place and get I up and suck my cum off my finger, "let me see it!" Jayda says taking my hand and putting my finger in her mouth sucking the rest of my cum off her finger. I take Jayda's hand and suck on her finger too, Jayda takes my finger out her mouth "you taste good!" Jayda says, I pull her hand away from my mouth "you do too see!" I say putting Jayda's finger in her mouth, "yea I do!" Jayda says as I suck on her neck I kiss and lick all over her body until I reach her pussy, I hold her ass with both of my hands and take my thumb and rub her clit, "shit!" Jayda says flinching back I chuckle and spit on my thumb, I start rubbing on her clit and Jayda moans as she spreads her legs farther apart.

I put my hands on Jayda's thighs and spread them apart as I start sucking on Jayda's pussy, "fuck!" Jayda moans as I suck and lick her pussy, "you like that little slut?" I ask Jayda spiting on her pussy, "yes!" Jayda moans loud as I eat her pussy messily, we fuck and get in the shower after once we're out the shower, we change my sheets and smoke while watching a movie. In the middle of the movie someone knocks on my door "come in!" I say as Leon comes in my room, "y'all be yk?" Leon ask me as he does a scissor symbol, "mcht boy get the fuck out!" I say as I wave him off. "Mcht I'm asking a question you like girls now?" Leon ask I look at him, "yes bro I been liking girls!" I say flipping him off he looks at Jayda, "so y'all dating now?" Leon ask looking at us both back and forth, "Leon ion like how you in our business!" I say looking at him with a stank face, "mcht I'm just tryna kno I be hearing y'all fucking and shit my room right next-door to yours!" Leon says, "bro no we don't date now bye!" I say Leon looks at me, "but y'all be fucking?" Leon ask looking confused, "bro yea it's like a friends with benefits typa thing now leave us the fuck alone!" Jayda says flipping Leon off, "coochie bumpers!" Leon says as he gets out and closes my door, "he be acting like the little brother sometimes!" I say rolling my eyes.