Here!

Me, Jayda and Asia stand up, Derik stands up too, "let me walk y'all to the car!" Derik says "boy you doing a little too much!" I say as I hit Derik on his arm! "I can't walk you to the car!" Derik says as he mushes my head, Derik walks me Asia and Jayda out to my moms car "aye lemme talk to you real quick!" Derik say to me as he pulls my hand, "huh?" I say "what's yo number?" Derik ask me as he licks his lips omg he so sexy! I think I give him my number, "Ight ima fuck witchu!" Derik says, "Ight see you at school tomorrow goodnight!" I say to Derik "Ight can I get a hug?" He ask me, I smack my teeth "boy!" I say as I give him a hug, "Ight goodnight!" Derik says, "be safe!" I say.

"GIRL WAS THAT HUG AWKWARD?" Jayda ask, "No he asked for one and my number!" I say sticking my tongue out, "AHHH PLAYA PLAYA!" Jayda says as she daps me up, "you know!" I say. I drive back home "where the fuck was y'all at it's 3 am?" Leon says "one why are you up two we was at IHOP!" I say to him "I'm who's car?" He ask me, "mommas she gave me her keys!" I tell him as I go up stairs. I dress into some more comfortable clothes and climb in bed with Jayda and Asia, I drift off to sleep!

I wake up to Jayda and Asia on me I check my clock it says 7:45 I wake Asia up, "come on you gotta get ready for school!" I say to her she gets up and goes to her room to get in the shower. I take Asia to school "be good!" I say when I drop her off I head back home! I go to my room ready for my shower I hear Jayda throwing up again, I run to the bathroom, "it's ok baby it's ok just let it out!" I say to her to calm her down, she gets done throwing up and brushes her teeth with her toothbrush she keeps here!

"I was going to get in the shower you wanna get in first?" I ask Jayda, "no you can get in first I'm hungry!" Jayda says "ok!" I say, I get in the shower, I get out in like 30mins! I brush my teeth and wash my face. I leave the bathroom "all yours!" I say to Jayda she gets in the shower, I put on some baggy jeans, a baggy shirt, I put some black forces on and go to my bed, I check my phone I have a notification from a random number, I read the text message.
In text messages

"hey goodmoring! -Derik"

Ohh! I think. I type back

"Heyyy, goodmorning!" I say

"Have you ate today!" Derik says

"No!" I say back

"What do you want to eat?" He ask

"It's ok I'll get my own food!" I say

I don't like how he's trying to pay for my stuff, Jayda comes out the bathroom I check the time it says 9:00 am, "it's 9!" I say to her "ok!" She says back, she gets done around, 9:15 we leave the house Leon let me have his car for today! I pull up to Starbucks since it's on the way, me and Jayda get something to drink and eat! I pull up to school around 9:25 , 5 minutes early! I think me and Jayda get out the car and people start looking at us! It's probably the bruises! I think, "hey!" Derik says as he walks beside me, "hey!" I say.

"Did you eat?" He ask me, "Yes bro!" I say he mushes my head! "What I tell you bout calling me that!" He says jokingly, "what chu want me to call you? Daddy?" I say, he looks at me "bro lighten up it's a joke!" I say, "you know if I ever dated you your brother would kill me?" Derik says. "Man his shitty ass ain't gon do shit!" I say, the school day goes by slow me and Jayda are in our last hour only 10 minutes left! We get out of class, I go to my locker while jayda wait for me in the car! "Hey!" I hear Derik say, I look up "oh hey!" I say. "What chu doing rn?" Derik ask me, "nothing I gotta get Asia up in a hour what you wanna do to make time go by?" I ask, "shit idk you tryna smoke?" He says "yes but I'm in Leon's car and Jayda waiting on me so what we bout to do!" I say referring to his car, "let me drop my car off at my Ma's and follow me there!" He says "alright!" I say as I close my locker.