Drama pt II

Rashad stares at me practically fucking me with his eyes, "boo nigga you see something you like the fuck!" I say, "damn my bad!" Rashad says licking his lips, I feel my coochie getting wet and squirm cause the feeling is uncomfortable, I look at Olivia "kiss for good luck?" I ask Olivia, she kisses me and I make my shot and Rashad loses Rock Paper Scissors, my turnnnnn! I think smiling at him he smacks his teeth and takes his jeans off revealing his blue basketball shorts. I make eye contact with him causing him to look me in my eyes too, we lock eyes for about 30 as we fuck each other with our eyes, I look down at his dick causing it to become more visible, bro it's big asf dick look about 11 inches wtf "mcht stop looking at me!" Rashad says laughing, I smile at him as he looks at me seductively "bitch y'all be fucking?" Antwan ask me I look at him, "fuck no!" I say "you sure?" He ask "yes I'm sure Ian fuck Rashad hoe ass bro!" I say, "why y'all looking at each other like that then?" Antwan ask, "cause it's fun messing with each other!" I say. As Toni takes his shot "Layla what the fuck is you doing?" Leon ask me I roll my eyes, "right when it was getting fun!" I say, "I'm playing strip pong!" I say "no nigga your not put you clothes on!" Leon says to me, "nigga I don't want to I'm hot!" I say "mcht nigga no you not now put yo clothes on!" Leon says, I walk away from Leon into a crowd of people, somebody touches my ass "bitch!" I say as I slap them, I go into the bedroom and see Jayda talking to the same dude she kissed, "why don't you got no clothes on?" Jayda ask me, I take my bra off and put my clothes on the bed "bitch cause I'm hot!" I say going into the bathroom in the room, I pee "mcht you could at least close the door!" Jayda says, "fuck you!" I say wiping my ass.

"Well Xavier this is Layla my best friend Layla this is Xavier!" Jayda says, "hey!" Xavier says "fuck you!" I say pulling my panties up they're still wet, "mcht!" I say taking them off "I hate that feeling!" I say, "what?" Jayda ask me "being wet!" I say "why are you wet?" Jayda ask me as I walk into the bedroom naked, "cause me and Rashad was eye fucking each other I know sex between us would be fire we both damn near nutted by just looking at each other!" I say as the door open I look to see who it is and it's Rashad. "Damn nigga ever heard of knocking?" Jayda ask as I get my purse, he looks at my naked body "my bad Leon cussing me out and ion feel like tripping with em!" Rashad says throwing his clothes on the bed, "why don't you got no clothes on either and why Leon cussing you out?" Jayda ask, "mcht cause we was playing strip pong it was me this one girl, Layla and my homie!" Rashad says, "yea you should knew his protective ass wasn't gon like that!" Jayda says, "why are you naked?" Rashad ask me as I sit on the bed looking in my purse. "Business mind it!" I say getting my other purse, "why she naked?" Rashad ask Jayda "I don't know why you naked Layla?" Jayda ask me, "mcht cause I don't want my bra on and my panties is wet!" I say doing a pouty face, "why are yo panties wet?" Rashad ask putting his jeans on, "mcht because you was eye fucking me and you made my coochie wet and now my panties wet!" I say dumping my purse out, I see a remote to vibrating panties I click a number, "bitch turn the off!" Jayda says "why?" I ask her as I look at her, I recognize that look on Jayda face she got the vibrating panties on, I turn it up higher "uhhhh Layla stop!" Jayda moans, I turn it up higher and laugh "how's your orgasm?" I ask Jayda's her legs clench up and I turn it off, "mcht bitch you get on my nerves you could've at least let me finish!" Jayda says, "bro you did it to me all the time!" I say putting everything back in my purse.

"Mcht can I see yo purse?" I ask Jayda she gives it to me, "why you need it?" She ask me "bitch cause I need to find some panties!" I say, "why you think you got some in there?" Jayda ask me, "bitch I know I do cause I put a fresh pair in yo purse when we went on that road trip cause Ian know if we was gon have car sex or not and we didn't so they should still be in here!" I say. "Bitch we ain't have car sex cause you always wanna argue!" Jayda says, "no that was cause of you cause you know that was not my fault and you always hold grudges for no reason!" I say finding the panties in her pocket of her purse, "Layla cause you almost wrecked my car!" Jayda says, "bitch I never wreck it was cause you was tryna hit me and shit!" I say putting the panties on, "mcht bitch that's why these is vibrating panties too!" Jayda says as I feel a vibrating sensation on my pussy, I sit back on the bed "Jayda stop you know I get wet fast!" I say, she turns it up higher and I squeeze my legs together, "bitch stop these panties is wet too now!" I say taking them off, "y'all wildin!" Rashad says laughing sitting on the seat. "Fuck up!" I say irritated Rashad looks at the panties seeing my juices all on them "damn pussy wet as a bitch!" Rashad says, "well that's what it looks like when a squirted cums!" Jayda says "I'm bout to walk around naked at this point!" I say opening the bedroom door, "bitch get in here!" Jayda says pulling me in the room, she closes the door "bitch I got some more of your panties!" Jayda says, I look at her and her horny "they never been worn right?" I ask Jayda, "Ion think so!" She says "mcht I hope not!" I say, I hear lighter sparks and see Rashad lighting a wood.